HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Wait and see?

Offline will

• Academy Signing
on: 27 May 2007, 07:30:14 pm
Great news that we've drawn Halifax at home but just wait and see all the fair weather supporters flocking back now! and calling themselves "true" Haven supporters.
It was a bit disappointing to see such a low attendance today.And please could someone fix that scoreboard? it may be an idea to have it raised up a few extra feet as well because when people stand in the front of it you cant see the visitors score.

Offline champ

• First Team Backup
Reply #1 on: 28 May 2007, 10:07:59 pm
Afraid it is broken mate.  We are waiting to hear from the makers to see if it can be fixed.  Whatever happens we will have a scoreboard at the next game .

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #2 on: 28 May 2007, 11:30:37 pm
If  we  beat  Fax  I  bet  we  take  4000  to  Blackpool  just  like  we  did  2  years  ago  in  the  GF.

If  thats  the  case  then  2600  have  just  crawled  out  of  the  woodwork  and  are  lifelong  fans  of  the  club :o

Offline haven lad 06

• First Team Regular
Reply #3 on: 29 May 2007, 04:32:11 am
still rather take 4000 then 1000-1500
haven till i die

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #4 on: 29 May 2007, 08:14:03 am
Me  too  but  it  wasn't  the  point  I  was  making

Offline Iddy

• Academy Signing
Reply #5 on: 29 May 2007, 01:26:14 pm
Surely these are the fans that we need to encourage to come every not - not chastising them when they do turn up. Perhaps someone should ask them why they dont come every week and see if there is anything we can do about it? We cant run a superleague side on 1500 home supporters but we can on 3-4000.

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #6 on: 29 May 2007, 02:57:42 pm
why dont the club give out free tickets to schools as these young kids will be the future of the club ive been saying this for ages and sooner rather than later these kids will loose interest then we will be wondering why we didnt do this come on b.o.d buck ur ideas up give rewards to the fans like what cass do to theirs

Offline LeeF

• First Team Regular
Reply #7 on: 29 May 2007, 06:19:28 pm
why dont the club give out free tickets to schools as these young kids will be the future of the club ive been saying this for ages and sooner rather than later these kids will loose interest then we will be wondering why we didnt do this come on b.o.d buck ur ideas up give rewards to the fans like what cass do to theirs

What do Cas give to their fans??

The biggest give awayer of tickets to schools was Donny !

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #8 on: 29 May 2007, 06:24:13 pm
im sure they done summet for a cup game not sure if not my mistake