HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

WHITEHAVEN'S CALVERT: WE CAN WIN CHAMPIONSHIP SHIELD

Martin · 23 · 1975

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #15 on: 26 Aug 2015, 05:24:51 pm
London had a lot of resverve players (kids) playing on Sunday to prove themselves a would say sonny would have beat em on Sunday tbh

Offline HavenMarra7

• Academy Star
  • 2005 League Winners
Reply #16 on: 26 Aug 2015, 06:13:06 pm
If we can somehow muster up a win against Town  then I see no reason why we can't!

Offline town4me

• First Team Regular
Reply #17 on: 26 Aug 2015, 07:02:15 pm
well 4th is in our own hands, got 3 tough games out of the way and 2 wins, beating town away is a must and we owe them one
why do you "owe us one". We have beaten you fairly and squarely 3 times in a sporting  manner.

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #18 on: 26 Aug 2015, 07:24:39 pm
well 4th is in our own hands, got 3 tough games out of the way and 2 wins, beating town away is a must and we owe them one
why do you "owe us one". We have beaten you fairly and squarely 3 times in a sporting  manner.
Yes you have so we owe you one,nice to see out and about again.It seems your forum has gone from talking about beating Fev and top 4 finish and possible final,to all of a sudden not being bother about the 8's :D
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline Red Devil

• Academy Star
Reply #19 on: 26 Aug 2015, 09:51:30 pm
Don,t forget we have McavoyTyla Fox all missing this weekend.

Offline noahrob

• Fans Favourite
Reply #20 on: 26 Aug 2015, 09:59:42 pm

WHY?

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #21 on: 26 Aug 2015, 10:12:03 pm
Already planned tommy coyles also getting married
born and bred haven.

Offline red white and blue

• Academy Star
Reply #22 on: 27 Aug 2015, 03:18:32 pm
its a bit ironic after a comment on the town board regarding the status of the two Workington clubs with one bloke saying how much bigger they were in status compared to the reds,i think it went along the lines earlier in the season   that the mighty town were only one league away from the sooper doper league  and reds were a few leagues away from league status,well it just so happens for all their big spending the local lads of reds could maybe attract a higher crown than their superior neighbours,,town have a hellavu long way to match the nearly 3000 that the reds pulled in for their last league game of  last season,,,i don't think theres many interested in the sooper doper stars,,,,next time your in Workington have a look at towns new indoor training stadium on the cloffocks,,,,looking good.