HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Bouncy castle ??????

Offline cebse

• Academy Signing
on: 30 May 2007, 05:22:32 pm
I just wanted to know if anyone knows why there is no bouncy castle at Whitehaven matches this season. To me who was bringing three children with me for the last couple of seasons it was a great idea. Now only one child comes now and again mind my eldest is to old now anyway for the castle.
My point is how many other fans dont bring there kids anymore as there does seam to be less childeren there now.

Offline Haven till we die

• Academy Star
  • Grand Final here we come HAVEN!!
    • www.whitehavenrl.co.uk
Reply #1 on: 30 May 2007, 08:16:55 pm
Our three children go, they enjoy watching the rugby, they are aged 4, 9 & 11. I think having a bouncy castle would be a lot of hastle, I would not see half the match for having to keep going and seeing that they are alright.

Offline forty twenty

• First Team Backup
Reply #2 on: 30 May 2007, 08:40:38 pm
i think the bouncey castle  should be present weather permiting as we are supposed to be a family  club . as parents can bring kids who are the future of the club

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #3 on: 30 May 2007, 10:06:47 pm
can't believe monte hasnt been on this post and made some reference to champ being used as the bouncy castle!!!
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good

Offline Blackie

• Academy Star
Reply #4 on: 31 May 2007, 07:57:51 am
Am Haven exile, living in Manchester. I went to watch Haven v Barrow last weekend when I was up on my holiday. I agreed that the facilities left a lot to be desired. I was queuing up for a beefburger from a van for half hour before getting one. There are no other van selling them.

Monte2carlo

Reply #5 on: 31 May 2007, 02:41:31 pm
The last time champ was used as a bouncy castle he was in hospitaL for a week with broken ribs

Monte

Offline Haven till we die

• Academy Star
  • Grand Final here we come HAVEN!!
    • www.whitehavenrl.co.uk
Reply #6 on: 31 May 2007, 04:27:36 pm
Would like to ask if there is a bouncy castle at the matches is it supervised or not???

Monte2carlo

Reply #7 on: 31 May 2007, 06:09:54 pm
It depends on how drunk champ sorry the bouncy castle gets if he is supervised.

the last few times it has been there, it appeared to be supervised

Monte