HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Widnes v Eagles

Guest · 21 · 1436

Offline haven lad 06

• First Team Regular
Reply #15 on: 03 Jun 2007, 05:30:17 pm
Full time. 56 - 10
Well guy's we were top for 3 days. Sadly I think that it will be our last time this season we will have been there.
So how many Ex Haven players there at Widnes now with Penny joining?
They sounded pretty damn good.

negative as ever space haven dont no why you bother following haven.....we are the best partime team in the country and on our days can give a couple of full time teams a good run

im happy with that

why be happy with being just the best part time team ? we should be wanting to be the best team in NL! regardless of how many full time teams there are in it i think we have the ability to do it but it really gets on my nerves when people are happy with a 3rd place finish
haven till i die

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #16 on: 03 Jun 2007, 11:28:13 pm
Full time. 56 - 10
Well guy's we were top for 3 days. Sadly I think that it will be our last time this season we will have been there.
So how many Ex Haven players there at Widnes now with Penny joining?
They sounded pretty damn good.

negative as ever space haven dont no why you bother following haven.....we are the best partime team in the country and on our days can give a couple of full time teams a good run

im happy with that

thats the problem alan, "on our day", unfortunately, thats not often or good enough, when you put it another way could it be regarded as being cheated by the players?
prepared to have ago when the big boys are here, but just go through the motions when its a smaller club

is that what we pay our 12 quid for?

maybe thats why we'll never reach SL, we're happy plodding along
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good

Offline wizard

• Academy Signing
Reply #17 on: 04 Jun 2007, 04:03:55 pm
nannyn never went for money he was offerd more by haven.He went because he s ambitious

Offline haven lad 06

• First Team Regular
Reply #18 on: 04 Jun 2007, 05:45:53 pm
nannyn never went for money he was offerd more by haven.He went because he s ambitious

and where is the info that haven offered more money from?
haven till i die

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #19 on: 04 Jun 2007, 06:00:35 pm
Nanyn  was  given  a  torrid  time  by  their  fans  when  he  1st  signed.  Looks  like  he's  won  them  over  though.

Still  I  know  its  history  but  If  we  could  have  kept  him  at  the  club  along  with  Wilkes,  Tandy  and  Leafe  what  a  side  we  would  have  had.  My  GF  tickets  would  have  been  booked  before  the  start  of  the  season.

Offline LeeF

• First Team Regular
Reply #20 on: 04 Jun 2007, 06:27:58 pm

No he went because he couldn't get a plot of land   ;D