HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

cas want jam on it warning to our BOD

Yourhavingalaugh

Reply #15 on: 14 Jun 2007, 10:49:32 pm
So why should we subsidise your team, now totter off to back to the slums Cas lad

Monte

This guy seems to think he knows quite allot about rugby.  If his knowledge about rugby was as big as his mouth you should replace Dave Rotherham with this trouble maker. He seems all he wants to do is fight and argue with fans. His he a hard man in your home town. Because he seems to think he his :o

Offline haven lad 06

• First Team Regular
Reply #16 on: 14 Jun 2007, 11:02:34 pm
why should cas get 10%
haven till i die

Offline 007

• Academy Signing
Reply #17 on: 16 Jun 2007, 01:49:36 pm
So why should we subsidise your team, now totter off to back to the slums Cas lad

Monte
I live in Leeds ,get your facts right before calling names,and how do you know about the housing situation in Castleford,I bet you've never been{cue the "all away games" "true supporter"etc etc}stick to talking about the thread and not calling names,theres a good lad. ;)

Monte2carlo

Reply #18 on: 16 Jun 2007, 03:40:09 pm
Yourlavingalaugh,

Widnes for SL yourlavingalaugh.

007 explain to me why we should give you lot 10% of the home gate. ????

Monte

Yourhavingalaugh

Reply #19 on: 16 Jun 2007, 04:34:58 pm
Yourlavingalaugh,

Monte

Is that the best you can do with that big mouth of yours. Come on try again.

Offline 007

• Academy Signing
Reply #20 on: 16 Jun 2007, 05:06:57 pm
Yourlavingalaugh,

Monte
its NOT repeat NOT 10% of your home gate,its 10% of all tickets sold from the Castleford outlets,we sell a 1000 tickets @?10 we get ?1000 if you bought a ticket from a booking agency for a concert you would expect to pay a booking fee,the 10% will maybe cover admin costs,check with your own ticket office re the Cas away game,and I bet you're getting the same deal, that if you buy an advance ticket for the game your club receives 10% of all tickets sold at Whitehaven.
« Last Edit: 16 Jun 2007, 05:11:59 pm by 007 »

Monte2carlo

Reply #21 on: 16 Jun 2007, 05:30:52 pm
I am sorry,

But i think it is a selfish idea to deny clubs of valuable money. We may take 100-200 fans to Weldon Road, you will bring 1000-1500 so who is going to be the looser in the deal ?

Monte

Offline LeeF

• First Team Regular
Reply #22 on: 16 Jun 2007, 05:47:22 pm
Yourlavingalaugh,

Monte
its NOT repeat NOT 10% of your home gate,its 10% of all tickets sold from the Castleford outlets,we sell a 1000 tickets @?10 we get ?1000 if you bought a ticket from a booking agency for a concert you would expect to pay a booking fee,the 10% will maybe cover admin costs,check with your own ticket office re the Cas away game,and I bet you're getting the same deal, that if you buy an advance ticket for the game your club receives 10% of all tickets sold at Whitehaven.

Booking agencies add on a fee to the face value of the ticket so why don't you charge ?1.20 more for each ticket that you sell???

Offline 007

• Academy Signing
Reply #23 on: 16 Jun 2007, 07:08:05 pm
I am sorry,

But i think it is a selfish idea to deny clubs of valuable money. We may take 100-200 fans to Weldon Road, you will bring 1000-1500 so who is going to be the looser in the deal ?

Monte

so you think it selfish that cas will swell your coffers by ?13,000-?19,500 and dont recoup admin costs,yet you say you will only bring 100-200 to cas which would "swell" our coffers by the princely sum of between ?1400-?2800,plus the fact that your club will still get their 10% fee for advance ticket sales meaning if you brought the top end of your estimated crowd you would receive ?280 so why should we, in effect ,be penalised for having a decent away following,every club we have played away this season{except Halifax}have had this arrangement and the offer is reciprocated by Castleford,so selfish,no,I dont think so,maybe we should charge Whitehaven supporters ?140 each just to even up the spread of money,just a thought.

Offline 007

• Academy Signing
Reply #24 on: 16 Jun 2007, 07:14:49 pm
When Town played at Cas the Town fans were able to buy tickets for ?10 instead of paying ?14 on the day, what's wrong with that system????

Charged us ?16 for nrc cup game (?8 for kids), bloody rip off
you are a liar,pay on the gate prices were ?14 and if your supporters bought an advance match ticket they were ?10

havenfan in hull

Reply #25 on: 16 Jun 2007, 11:54:18 pm
I am sorry,

Monte

so you think it selfish that cas will swell your coffers by ?13,000-?19,500 and dont recoup admin costs,yet you say you will only bring 100-200 to cas which would "swell" our coffers by the princely sum of between ?1400-?2800,plus the fact that your club will still get their 10% fee for advance ticket sales meaning if you brought the top end of your estimated crowd you would receive ?280 so why should we, in effect ,be penalised for having a decent away following,every club we have played away this season{except Halifax}have had this arrangement and the offer is reciprocated by Castleford,so selfish,no,I dont think so,maybe we should charge Whitehaven supporters ?140 each just to even up the spread of money,just a thought.

ur a bit club on the way down so at the moment u have a lot of fans. were a smaller club on the way up and you wna to penalise us coz our following not as big??? give us a chance we need the money to try and suceed  ;D

Offline LeeF

• First Team Regular
Reply #26 on: 17 Jun 2007, 08:10:25 am
Booking agencies add on a fee to the face value of the ticket so why don't Cas charge ?1.20 more for each ticket that they sell???

Offline 007

• Academy Signing
Reply #27 on: 17 Jun 2007, 11:23:49 am
Booking agencies add on a fee to the face value of the ticket so why don't Cas charge ?1.20 more for each ticket that they sell???
You dont get it do you,as I've said previously,every other club except Halifax have been more than happy with this arrangement,its a deal between clubs not the RFL if your club dont want to do it then thats up to them,but dont expect the same courtesy in two weeks.

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #28 on: 17 Jun 2007, 09:18:44 pm
courtesy from cattleprod????????????

last time we come down there all we got was spat at, chips thrown at us and women punched!!

keep your courtesy and spread it on your hovis,

i'd rather be a townie than a tyke
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good

Offline 007

• Academy Signing
Reply #29 on: 21 Jun 2007, 04:46:16 pm
courtesy from cattleprod????????????

last time we come down there all we got was spat at, chips thrown at us and women punched!!

keep your courtesy and spread it on your hovis,

i'd rather be a townie than a tyke
I also think you'd rather be a child than an adult,grow up!