Reply #30 on: 21 Jun 2007, 07:43:34 pm
To cut a long story short, Haven have agreed to give Cas the tickets to sell

Monte
« Last Edit: 21 Jun 2007, 08:00:28 pm by MrsHavenWarrior »

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #31 on: 21 Jun 2007, 09:44:36 pm
courtesy from cattleprod????????????

last time we come down there all we got was spat at, chips thrown at us and women punched!!

keep your courtesy and spread it on your hovis,

i'd rather be a townie than a tyke
I also think you'd rather be a child than an adult,grow up!

so you think its ok for people to be spat at, have food items thrown at them and watch women being punched?
you live in a very dark backward village pal!

if thats your idea of being grown up and an adult i wish i were still a child!

the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good

Offline Maca

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #32 on: 22 Jun 2007, 08:29:16 am
very true thats disgusting for someone to do that like, to do that at a family game is not acceptable end of

Offline 007

• Academy Signing
Reply #33 on: 23 Jun 2007, 08:16:19 pm

last time we come down there all we got was spat at, chips thrown at us and women punched!!

so you think its ok for people to be spat at, have food items thrown at them and watch women being punched?

Just like we were spat on ,had stones,bottles thrown at us and a woman with a BABY in a pram was verbally abused at Whitehaven after the 2005 play off game,every club has idiots, yours too,and dont call me pal,I'm not your pal,and by the way,I don't come from a village,I come from the City of Leeds.

popularsider

Reply #34 on: 23 Jun 2007, 09:08:56 pm
i wouldnt admit that  :D

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #35 on: 23 Jun 2007, 09:38:01 pm

Just like we were spat on ,had stones,bottles thrown at us and a woman with a BABY in a pram was verbally abused at Whitehaven after the 2005 play off game,every club has idiots, yours too,and dont call me pal,I'm not your pal,and by the way,I don't come from a village,I come from the City of Leeds.

then i must apologise for using such a friendly term as pal, of course you are right i am not, never have been nor will i ever be your pal, with attitudes like yours i dont want to be your PAL, and yes we do have a section of fans who misbehave, fortunately for us though, they only ever appear when there is a big game on the horizon, so the likelihood of trouble from our fans is somewhat less than from your fans

remember what you said there about it happening AFTER the game at haven , when, in all probability the cas fans who had been drinking since they left castleford and been drinking all the way through the match walked passed where we were on the popularside and hurled no end of abuse at us, as opposed to it happening at your ground DURING the game!
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good