HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

New Signing for 2016

Offline Amanda

• First Team Backup
on: 30 Sep 2015, 02:57:36 pm
Whitehaven are pleased to announce the capture of Nathan Lucock for the forthcoming season on a one year deal. Nathan has signed for Whitehaven as opposed to signing again for his ex club Workington Town. He has great pace, clever and is a handy ball player. Nathan played for Glasson Rangers as an amateur and gained international honours. Nathan said "I can't wait to get started and meet all the lads, I am so looking forward to next season already and from what I hear the off filed will be as exciting as the on field next season, the board and particularly James Robinson have filled me encouragement". James Robinson Director of Football said "we believe Nathan is a young man with loads of potential, he has the right attitude and we hope he will make a model professional".

Amanda Hewer G.M.

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #1 on: 30 Sep 2015, 03:05:02 pm
Well town fans rate him and thought he should have got his place when matty was injured,welcome on board ,seem he wants to play rugby and opportunities were limited up the road
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline spacecake

• Haven Legend
Reply #2 on: 30 Sep 2015, 03:10:25 pm
Welcome to haven kid can't beat a 9 with pace

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #3 on: 30 Sep 2015, 03:21:44 pm
welcome to haven marra.
born and bred haven.

Offline haven09

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #4 on: 30 Sep 2015, 03:30:29 pm
Welcome to haven Nathan

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #5 on: 30 Sep 2015, 04:23:39 pm
Town have announced Miller has left town so could we get him in tommorows paper please

Offline Haven Crazy

• First Team Backup
  • Is tho in yan? Is tho in yan? oohoo
Reply #6 on: 30 Sep 2015, 09:25:33 pm
Welcome to Haven Nathan, well done to those involved from the club... couple more will do nicely  ;D
Can't stand Jam, eh!

Offline jammy dodger

• Top Try Scorer
  • Readers are Leaders
Reply #7 on: 01 Oct 2015, 10:24:12 am
Whitehaven have signed former Workington Town hooker Nathan Lucock on a 12-month deal.

Lucock was released by Workington earlier this week and Haven have been quick to sign the former Glasson Ranger.

The 22-year-old joined Town last season and made 12 appearances but was limited to just six run-outs this year amongst competition from captain Graeme Mattinson and Callum Phillips.

Haven’s director of rugby James Robinson said: “It’s really exciting to have him at the club.

“I don’t think he has been given the opportunity to fulfil his potential at Workington so we are pleased to have him with us. He’s a local lad too and his goals as a player fit into our criteria and match our aims.”

http://www.newsandstar.co.uk/sport/haven/whitehaven-sign-former-workington-town-hooker-lucock-1.1228267
"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great."