HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Dual reg

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #15 on: 30 Sep 2015, 02:47:54 pm
Look at Jordan burns ,been with us nearly 2 years and only now securing the wing berth as his own,Connor holiday has had a stop start season due to injury but for a first season has played as many games as I would have expected in a first season.Brocky has age and maturity on his side and would have been a first team regular but for injury.No 2 players are alike.Palmer and bewsher came with big reps but to be honest looked nothing like championship standard players,where as you JJ played 2 games for us straight from CS and did not look out of place .There are the obvious ones like Dixon at brow and white at kells who have all the attributes of a championship standard player,but seem content where they are and that's their choice ,then the old reason that some supposedly expect a fortune to sign.It a difficult one to get right.
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline davo5

• First Team Regular
Reply #16 on: 30 Sep 2015, 02:54:05 pm
Never seen Karl Dixon play would you have him in before grant gore personally I'd use gore as a 9 if he signs
Hes been outstanding at Centre this season,mind you he looked class at fullback on Saturday.

Offline gmc66

• First Team Regular
Reply #17 on: 30 Sep 2015, 03:01:10 pm
And remember what excitment Bewsher and Palmer brought .........we have Jordn Burns, Connor Holiday, Brocky and Milburn on our books, lets look after these 4 top amatuer lads, bring them through the club, encourage them with game time rather than signing who we all think will walk into our team at championship level.......carry on Haven lets mix it up with youth, experience and some travelers who enjoy playing for Haven.....onwards and upwards to 2016....

Offline davo5

• First Team Regular
Reply #18 on: 30 Sep 2015, 03:06:43 pm
And remember what excitment Bewsher and Palmer brought .........we have Jordn Burns, Connor Holiday, Brocky and Milburn on our books, lets look after these 4 top amatuer lads, bring them through the club, encourage them with game time rather than signing who we all think will walk into our team at championship level.......carry on Haven lets mix it up with youth, experience and some travelers who enjoy playing for Haven.....onwards and upwards to 2016....
Dont know who was excited by Palmers & Bewshers signings,anybody who saw them playing at NCL level could see they were decent but not outstanding at that level.

Offline gmc66

• First Team Regular
Reply #19 on: 30 Sep 2015, 03:11:24 pm
Yep walked into club with attitude and egos....didnt last long......just announced lucock has signed so tag on miller if its true with our few locals we already have then surely all the " bring in the locals" will be nearly satisfied.?? :tip:

Offline HavenMascot

• Fans Favourite
Reply #20 on: 30 Sep 2015, 08:44:09 pm
I have said this before and will say it before, Karl Dixon hasn't got the attitude to play championship rugby at the moment, seen him for the brow many times and sometimes can be his own worst enemy, great player when on form but if he wherever to come in he would need a attitude change
« Last Edit: 30 Sep 2015, 11:43:28 pm by HavenMascot »

"Born A Haven Supporter, I Am A Haven Supporter, I'll Die A Haven Supporter, My Spirit Will Be A Haven Supporter, I Will Be A Haven Supporter No Matter What! Am A PROUD Haven Fan No Matter What! Haven Through Thick & Thin!"