HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Jarrad Sammut

Offline LeeF

• First Team Regular
Reply #15 on: 04 Nov 2015, 08:16:30 pm
m
He signed for town weeks ago. Wasn't getting announced until his visa was sorted.

Latest Town forum rumour is that because his hand is in a cast he can't sign for them
Haha comedy gold,certainly seems to be a lot of unrest among our preserve eating neighbours about the lack of signings.
And they are hailling the signings if verlinden and hytchcox.Both who according to Fev and Donny fans failed to impress in the championship last season
verlinden was poor seen video link of hitchcoxs tries at fev last season he looks the real deal he got injured when we won at fev don't think he played again might have been fev cost cutting with not getting into the top 4

Hitchcock fell out with the new coach or at best wasn't rated by him

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #16 on: 16 Nov 2015, 05:26:23 pm
On rugby league express and Twitter saying jarrad looking likely to resign for Bradford or another championship club but not town apparently  oh dear  :o

Offline rockerlad

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #17 on: 16 Nov 2015, 05:32:47 pm
http://www.totalrl.com/gossip-bulls-considering-sammut-comeback/

Gossip he has how ever signed for town. While back but who knows he may have a get out clause
Workington AFC - The Pride Of Cumbria
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/workingtonafc/
Football Score Cast - PM Me For Details

Offline HavenMarra7

• Academy Star
  • 2005 League Winners
Reply #18 on: 16 Nov 2015, 05:45:03 pm
He obviously enjoyed his time at Town, however if he lives in Yorkshire, and has the chance to win promotion with Bradford whilst probably earning a lot higher wage why would he go back to town? That's if Bradford are definitley interested mind..

Offline rockerlad

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #19 on: 16 Nov 2015, 05:46:11 pm
100% signed for town. Be announced at Xmas

Online haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #20 on: 16 Nov 2015, 06:21:33 pm
Jesus just announce it worst kept secret
born and bred haven.

• Haven Legend
Reply #21 on: 16 Nov 2015, 06:24:50 pm
Ino people think he's signed but if he's signed it would have been abounded ages ago and that little bit of info about Bradford and another club not town proves that he hasn't signed for anyone as they are all in talks so if you have signed for someone why keep talking to others

Offline spacecake

• Haven Legend
Reply #22 on: 16 Nov 2015, 06:31:19 pm
He maybe as signed but there might be a clause in if he's offered fulltime with someone which Bradford are and Sheffield could be the other Yorkshire side in talks

Offline rockerlad

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #23 on: 16 Nov 2015, 06:35:43 pm
Ino people think he's signed but if he's signed it would have been abounded ages ago and that little bit of info about Bradford and another club not town proves that he hasn't signed for anyone as they are all in talks so if you have signed for someone why keep talking to others

Defo signed for town

Offline spacecake

• Haven Legend
Reply #24 on: 16 Nov 2015, 06:53:46 pm
maybe verbally agreed to sign for town but looking out for a fulltime deal closer to home lets face it 2 trips up here a week 700 mile round trip or a 10 minute drive closer to home and fulltime training would be a no brainer for him

Offline Johnpauljones

• First Team Regular
Reply #25 on: 16 Nov 2015, 07:04:27 pm
Very strange .  Town directors are getting loads of stick from Town fans over the lack of signings.  If they had signed sammut to a cast iron deal why would they delay announcing it ?

• Haven Legend
Reply #26 on: 16 Nov 2015, 07:13:37 pm
Sounds like all eggs in one basket for their superstar to sign would be so funny if he whent to Bradford from a rival point of view

Offline HavenMarra7

• Academy Star
  • 2005 League Winners
Reply #27 on: 16 Nov 2015, 07:20:07 pm
I'd be gutted if he signed for town, he's the best half back in the championship, which is why I'm hoping Bradford come in for the steal.  ;D

Offline Brow Lad

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #28 on: 16 Nov 2015, 07:24:12 pm
Heard he was going Bradford 2 months ago but town offered him £1300 a week so who knows

Offline spacecake

• Haven Legend
Reply #29 on: 16 Nov 2015, 07:25:44 pm
I'd be gutted if he signed for town, he's the best half back in the championship, which is why I'm hoping Bradford come in for the steal.  ;D
very good but the best is debatable lee gaskell brierley and ridyard are class aswell