HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

2016 square deal

haven94 · 240 · 10983

Offline jammy dodger

• Top Try Scorer
  • Readers are Leaders
Reply #225 on: 08 Aug 2016, 07:35:20 pm
Fellas probably best to take this into PM,s rather than airing any issues of this nature on the public forum
"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great."

Offline HavenWarrior

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #226 on: 08 Aug 2016, 08:03:33 pm
I am really disappointed Shaun , though not entirely  surprised , that you have chosen to do this .

You resigned from the Trust , that was your perogative , I always gave you my 100% backing in everything , But I cannot accept that you are being fair to the Organisation you were once a Board member .

The Square meal deal was my Idea and you should have the good grace to leave it with me  and the Trust .

The Trust handed over a cheque to the Club yesterday bringing our total donation in 2016 to ยฃ3650 , people should bear that in mind .

As there was never 100% take up of the offer , I can see nothing to be  gained  from someone else trying to duplicate it !!!

All the best Shaun . I hope we can sort this out between us .

Pistols at half time should sort this ๐Ÿ˜‰

HW

Offline JAYFORHAVEN

• Academy Star
Reply #227 on: 08 Aug 2016, 08:04:38 pm
Yes but you have also said that you will do something on the same lines.Everything the trust do it all goes to the club.

Offline HavenWarrior

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #228 on: 08 Aug 2016, 08:18:46 pm
Yes but you have also said that you will do something on the same lines.Everything the trust do it all goes to the club.

Mmmm and im 100% sure Shaun will do the same.

HW

Offline spacecake

• Haven Legend
Reply #229 on: 08 Aug 2016, 08:19:58 pm
Shouldn't be squabbling over this the trust are doing an excellent job as is shaun in the thing he does square deal running the bus etc everybody should be sticking together now

Offline HavenWarrior

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #230 on: 08 Aug 2016, 08:25:12 pm
Shouldn't be squabbling over this the trust are doing an excellent job as is shaun in the thing he does square deal running the bus etc everybody should be sticking together now

This is the reason the club will never have a Single Support Group!

HW

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #231 on: 08 Aug 2016, 08:25:45 pm
Really can't see the big issue here i worked hard at this and me and the trust made a lot of money for the club i have decided to step aside but will continue to make money next season good luck to everyone at the trust
born and bred haven.

Offline MrsHavenWarrior

• Administrator
  • Haven Immortal
Reply #232 on: 08 Aug 2016, 08:36:22 pm
Right, can this now be the end of this please.

Guys, take it to private message or get yourselves in a room to thrash it out.  This is doing any of you no good seeing you all airing your dirty laundry in public. 

Good luck to the Trust and to Shaun and other fundraisers with their efforts, but this really isn't the place to be holding this conversation.

Further posts will be removed, the thread locked and offenders taking an enforced absence.

I thank you for your co-operation!

Mrs HW
Forum Administrator
๐ŸคŽ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’› Whitehaven RLFC ๐ŸคŽ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’›

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #233 on: 08 Aug 2016, 10:25:17 pm
Absolutely Mrs HW thanks
born and bred haven.

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #234 on: 23 Aug 2016, 04:17:23 pm
this monday v halifax andrew airlie is in the sponsors lounge. i have left your name with the club marra as were away to wembley on thursday have a great day marra.
born and bred haven.

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #235 on: 29 Aug 2016, 11:11:48 am
Game day hope the square deal winner andrew arlie has a great day
 a few in the sponsors lounge today see you there marra
born and bred haven.

Offline big A

• Academy Signing
Reply #236 on: 30 Aug 2016, 09:52:56 am
 I would just like to thank Shaun Drinkwater for my day yesterday, I had a great day out and was still at the club till after 9:30 last night ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†, you do a great job doing this square deal and I will defo be joining  again next season pal.

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #237 on: 30 Aug 2016, 09:57:29 am
I would just like to thank Shaun Drinkwater for my day yesterday, I had a great day out and was still at the club till after 9:30 last night ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†, you do a great job doing this square deal and I will defo be joining  again next season pal.

Cheers marra and thanks for also joining the club bar membership as always mark stamper does a great job in the sponsors lounge i will see you next season at games marra i will get you signed up for the 300 club thanks and delighted you enjoyed the matchday experience.
born and bred haven.

Offline big A

• Academy Signing
Reply #238 on: 30 Aug 2016, 10:06:50 am
Cheers Shaun, again great day, great food and had a ball. Will hopefully be at the Swindon game. Let me know when you want the money for the square deal pal ? I'll take three next time.

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #239 on: 30 Aug 2016, 10:09:50 am
Cheers Shaun, again great day, great food and had a ball. Will hopefully be at the Swindon game. Let me know when you want the money for the square deal pal ? I'll take three next time.

Spot on Cheers marra see you at the Swinton game
born and bred haven.