spencer miller
rob jackson
scott mcavoy

all missing last night

Offline fluffy

• First Team Backup
  • Haven in the pink :P ^^
Reply #31 on: 01 Jun 2007, 12:32:13 pm
Well personally i thougt it was a good game, yes haven were a bit slow in places but you have to take in to account that dewsbury had 10 days to prepare where as we only had 4 there were times when dewsbury where close to our line and we managed to keep them out well, people that come on here and complain all the time i think it's stupid we won didn't we ?  ??? I was at the match and the atmoshere was amazing.
People are sayin that we won't be able to beat cas and widnes well i think we can at home and we could away if we truely belived, so let's all stop being miserable and be poud that haven are TOP OF THE LEAGUE !!!!!  ;D ;D
We've got this place rocking now girls !!! ;)

WHITEHAVENHERO

Reply #32 on: 01 Jun 2007, 01:12:38 pm
Havenhero,

Come on now we had a hard game on Sunday against Barrow and only 3 1/2 days rest. Dewsbury haven't had a game in 10days !

Have you been on this site before Havenhero it is some of your comments seem very familiar ?

Roll on SL

Monte

Haaaaaaaa had a few rounds in the old banter ring with you Monte in the past loll! I have bitten my tongue long enough just listening on here. so I thought I better make a return, have a few rounds with me old sparring marras, when the forum changed and we all had to start again a fresh, I thought enough was enough. But I am back under a new guise to enter the banter Ring again!
Who's up for a few rounds loll?

newton

Reply #33 on: 01 Jun 2007, 01:25:32 pm
grow up havenhero we all knew you were  :ryan derrie super what ever soon as you mentioned same old crack about sicey  you must be in love with him .why are you allowed to change names all the time and why doyou need too you dont fool anyone  :-* :-*

Offline HavenMascot

• Fans Favourite
Reply #34 on: 01 Jun 2007, 01:26:37 pm
grow up havenhero we all knew you were  :ryan derrie super what ever soon as you mentioned same old crack about sicey  you must be in love with him .why are you allowed to change names all the time and why doyou need too you dont fool anyone  :-* :-*

you dont change names u just register again very simple

"Born A Haven Supporter, I Am A Haven Supporter, I'll Die A Haven Supporter, My Spirit Will Be A Haven Supporter, I Will Be A Haven Supporter No Matter What! Am A PROUD Haven Fan No Matter What! Haven Through Thick & Thin!"

newton

Reply #35 on: 01 Jun 2007, 01:30:56 pm
whats the point its all to easier to guess same old crack everytime

Offline recregoer

• Academy Star
Reply #36 on: 01 Jun 2007, 01:53:55 pm

It won't be because he was still sitting on a bus last night when this person was posting at 1.30 in the morning.

With games like this winning away from home is a bonus and it doesn't really matter how badly we play. Really all we want is to win our home games and anything away from home is a bonus and so far this season we have won 3 from 4 games away from home which i think is a great record so far.

Offline Ryan

• First Team Backup
Reply #37 on: 01 Jun 2007, 02:36:54 pm
Newton i think you will find i am not Whitehaven hero or what ever his name is and my reason is which will rule me out of being him is i was on the supporters bus coming home from the dewsbury game, so before you start throwing accusations about id make sure you have something behind you to prove what your saying. Also Newton if you have a look on the general bit in this forum you will see WHITEHAVENHERO has been going to matches since 1969 and saying as i am only 19 i find that impossible to be me.
« Last Edit: 01 Jun 2007, 02:39:34 pm by Derrie Haven Superstar »

WHITEHAVENHERO

Reply #38 on: 01 Jun 2007, 03:00:44 pm
grow up havenhero we all knew you were :Ryan derrie super what ever soon as you mentioned same old crack about sicey  you must be in love with him .why are you allowed to change names all the time and why do you need too you don't fool anyone :-* :-*

Grow up loll, is this not a site for a bit of banter, and mate I had 1200 postsings under my old guise. So guess what your wrong in you thinking who you think I am. So I guess I did fool you eh Newton? I am not out for trouble, will not cause any, but if I have anything to say about the club that I have supported for nearly 35 year, I will say it  and no one will stop putting my views forward, as long as I keep them clean and family orientated ain't that right mrshavenwarrior  ;)

Monte2carlo

Reply #39 on: 01 Jun 2007, 03:17:32 pm
Havenhero,

ok i know who you are, have you been to any matches this season ?

Monte

lowca

Reply #40 on: 01 Jun 2007, 03:59:08 pm

WHITEHAVENHERO or HAVENCHAMP?

Don't throw your dummy out of the pram this time.

WHITEHAVENHERO

Reply #41 on: 01 Jun 2007, 04:20:22 pm
Hey Lowca how did you guess? But guess what mate your wrong  :P Anyway Monte me old mucker not missed any home games, but not been to many away games as I think I jinx them. But guess if we get to the final if we get passed Halifax and it's a big if in my books and being a season ticket holder I might be guaranteed to get a tickett before all the glory hunters turn up in droves again eh? ;D

Monte2carlo

Reply #42 on: 01 Jun 2007, 04:24:35 pm
Ok fella,

I am glad that your fued with our BOD is over. You enjoy the match last night ?

Monte

Offline champ

• First Team Backup
Reply #43 on: 01 Jun 2007, 04:40:57 pm
i was discusted in how we played tonight we looked so unfit but i suppose 2 games in 4 days is asking a bit  much but iv noticed we havent played well at all for about a month now and our exspansive rugby has gone we just didnt look interested tonight defence was good but atacking play was the worst iv seen for a very long time 10 days rest get thes things sorted out
[/quotePoint 1- Dewsbury had no game last week and should have been fresh, we played a hard game on sunday but finished the stronger.
Point 2 the pitch was about 10 meters narrower  of ours and did not lend to an open and expansive game-the only clean break was when Calvert scored and they were down to 12 men.
Think we did what was expected and got the 3 points.  Improvement is needed but when we play Cas and Widnes we will raise the game.

Offline highroader

• Academy Signing
Reply #44 on: 01 Jun 2007, 04:49:07 pm
Welcome back SPACEHAVEN