HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

ricky wright

Guest · 27 · 2045

popularsider

on: 31 May 2007, 09:26:12 pm
time for him to go and with his money and mark deans money we can get in a good prop. he was awful tonight thanks for your service ricky but its time to go

Offline HavenMascot

• Fans Favourite
Reply #1 on: 31 May 2007, 09:29:22 pm
are you always trying to put players down ricky was not the only one to have a bad game tonight

"Born A Haven Supporter, I Am A Haven Supporter, I'll Die A Haven Supporter, My Spirit Will Be A Haven Supporter, I Will Be A Haven Supporter No Matter What! Am A PROUD Haven Fan No Matter What! Haven Through Thick & Thin!"

Offline Dogs

• Academy Signing
Reply #2 on: 31 May 2007, 09:34:05 pm
Ricky gives his all but hasn't been up to the mark this season.

Ditto Scott Teare who's gone backwards in recent weeks.

Should add well done for going top. However, the real tests are still to come.
« Last Edit: 31 May 2007, 10:37:01 pm by Dogs »

popularsider

Reply #3 on: 31 May 2007, 09:46:02 pm
i would keep teare good cover.

ricky wright needs to go and with his money and deans we could sign someone of real quality

Offline XIII

• Academy Star
Reply #4 on: 31 May 2007, 10:39:31 pm
If you are going to be so critical of a a single player at least be objective.  Wright got penalised five times in the game three were clearly not penalties.  He was unfortunate to get into the refs eye and copped it unjustifiably.  With out he camrers i would have panned hime but he was an innocent tonight.

On the positive he wanted to get involved.  he will have better games but was not  the  penatly machine he appeared to be tonight.

popularsider

Reply #5 on: 31 May 2007, 10:56:50 pm
i just think we could sign someone better

haven1985

Reply #6 on: 31 May 2007, 11:47:10 pm
time for him to go and with his money and mark deans money we can get in a good prop. he was awful tonight thanks for your service ricky but its time to go

popularsider get a grip name a player at haven now wid a challenge cup medal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! eeerr ricky wright as one.... last season we needed a new stand off and leroy got all this sh!t but we stuck wid him, calvert was under estimated last season and look at him now every 1 is licking is @r$e cause he as had a few good games so give ricky a chance to get back to his best.... cause he can play very good wen needed....

popularsider

Reply #7 on: 01 Jun 2007, 12:02:10 am
acutally ricky hasnt got a challenge cup medal he never played in the final.

specialbrew92

Reply #8 on: 01 Jun 2007, 07:59:10 am
Even though he had a stinker yesterday, he is just going through a bad patch. we should stick with him as I'm sure we get a government grant for employing the under privileged from jam land

Monte

Offline silver shadow

• First Team Backup
Reply #9 on: 01 Jun 2007, 04:39:41 pm
dont believe some folk one poor game and your on his case. half the pens he gave away last night were harsh to say the least. give him our support instead of slagging him off. it will be more beneficial all round
NO PAIN NO GAIN

Offline Blackie

• Academy Star
Reply #10 on: 01 Jun 2007, 04:55:32 pm
Yeah. It is important to give full support to all players. Every player usually goes through a bad patch at one stage. Praises gives them confidence.

Offline Ryan

• First Team Backup
Reply #11 on: 01 Jun 2007, 10:02:31 pm
Thats the thing though if Popularsiders chosen team isn't playing out comes the dummy and the one who appears to have a bad game gets all of the criticism from popularsider.

popularsider

Reply #12 on: 02 Jun 2007, 01:46:39 am
no im stating fact ask the workington fans they were laughing when we signed wright because he is very poor

Offline Ryan

• First Team Backup
Reply #13 on: 02 Jun 2007, 02:12:57 am
Im not sayin he is a class player, but he hasn't done anything wrong has he. Teare i think has been a very poor player the past month or so but no one has slated him, he has gone backwards. When we get McAvoy and Hill back neither of them will be in the squad.

Offline fatsrules

• Academy Signing
Reply #14 on: 02 Jun 2007, 08:47:19 am
Tell me where there is aprop available & in any case stop slagging off lads who put more commitment than you will ever know to play 4 haven Encourage and help & do not slag off