Anyone know how long until they are back

Monte2carlo

Reply #1 on: 01 Jun 2007, 03:18:42 pm
Howard hill was in an arm cast last week so he will be atleast 6-8 weeks away

Monte

Offline silver shadow

• First Team Backup
Reply #2 on: 01 Jun 2007, 04:36:36 pm
scott has had his op on tuesday but dont know what the expected recovery period will be. we could do with them both
NO PAIN NO GAIN

Offline fatsrules

• Academy Signing
Reply #3 on: 02 Jun 2007, 08:49:29 am
Macca had his op & hopes to be bag in around 10 weeks he will be working hard with the physio & hopes to be back around the start off august. the op he had was the smae 1 seedsy has just come back from

havenfan in hull

Reply #4 on: 02 Jun 2007, 11:56:14 am
the op that maaca has had depends from person to person how long it take to recover. can be anywhere between 6 and 12 weeks. footballers play 4 weeks after but rugby league obviously is a harder higher impact game so it takes longer

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #5 on: 02 Jun 2007, 12:13:48 pm
ill ask again why did he have to wait so long for the op...with in a week of the injury the club stated what the problem was in the press, to be honest this is very bad on the clubs parts..if he had been given the op a coupl of weeks after the injury (not 8 weeks) he would have been back for the start of july when we face cas, widnes and fax away
« Last Edit: 02 Jun 2007, 04:06:22 pm by brett kinghams mullet »
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline silver shadow

• First Team Backup
Reply #6 on: 02 Jun 2007, 01:31:51 pm
you are dead right brett .very unprofessional on our part. do you think cas or widnes would have waited 8 weeks for an op on one of their star players dont think so .they would have been in the week after
NO PAIN NO GAIN

Offline HWL

• Global Moderator
  • Academy Star
Reply #7 on: 02 Jun 2007, 03:30:31 pm
you are dead right brett .very unprofessional on our part. do you think cas or widnes would have waited 8 weeks for an op on one of their star players dont think so .they would have been in the week after

I'm no doctor but I'm pretty sure Scott had very bad bruising and swelling and this had to be allowed to settle down before the op could go ahead!
El Tel.

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #8 on: 02 Jun 2007, 04:07:57 pm

I'm no doctor but I'm pretty sure Scott had very bad bruising and swelling and this had to be allowed to settle down before the op could go ahead!
El Tel.

if thats the case fine the club have done no wrong...but rumours a few weeks ago suggested it was the club that was stalling the op...why i dont know
THE MULLET IS BACK

WHITEHAVENHERO

Reply #9 on: 03 Jun 2007, 02:41:22 pm
The club are slow on EVERYTHING

Offline Ryan

• First Team Backup
Reply #10 on: 03 Jun 2007, 09:57:44 pm
When Steve McCormack was here if anyone got injured and required surgery they were sent to wales with in a week weren't they. Now they go to the local hospital so they will be put on a waiting list. I would of thought with Dave coming from super league he would of had contacts with private surgeries.
« Last Edit: 06 Jun 2007, 02:36:49 pm by Derrie Haven Superstar »

popularsider

Reply #11 on: 03 Jun 2007, 10:17:39 pm
you dont need contacts to have the surgery in wales all you is ring him up my mate went there for his knee done