HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Peter Dobson

Offline CUMBRIAN BOY

• First Team Regular
Reply #15 on: 30 Jan 2016, 06:04:48 pm
Again Quinn has gone back to brow over issues with club and a certain player!

Not sure who has given you this information, Kurtis trained at the Brow two weeks ago when it didn't clash with Havens but that's Kurtis, always working hard on his fitness, and when asked today whilst at the Brow game about the rumours on here he just laughed and said, news to me,

Online WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #16 on: 30 Jan 2016, 06:24:19 pm
Not sure Elliot is playing said in paper pulled his calf last week but nothing serious and should be right for fax game

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #17 on: 30 Jan 2016, 06:28:56 pm
Again Quinn has gone back to brow over issues with club and a certain player!

Not sure who has given you this information, Kurtis trained at the Brow two weeks ago when it didn't clash with Havens but that's Kurtis, always working hard on his fitness, and when asked today whilst at the Brow game about the rumours on here he just laughed and said, news to me,
Employed in the community role and was doing that on Wednesday,promoting haven RL.let's hope he plays tomorrow
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline Steven DeMont

• First Team Regular
Reply #18 on: 30 Jan 2016, 06:41:44 pm

Quinn is still a key member of the squad. Not sure why he wouldn't be unless it was his choice.

He's great in the community too.

Offline HavenWarrior

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #19 on: 30 Jan 2016, 09:16:27 pm
So we gave 3 Widnes players a run out last week,this week it's Dobson and brooks,how about giving  one of our kurtis Quinn who is still have player,may not be the finished article but has more than proved he is capable player and  a valid member of the squad .

On the plus side I hear we could be getting a quality addition back in the squad

Looks like that option is gone, signed for Swinton.

HW

Offline woodhousewarrior

• Academy Star
Reply #20 on: 30 Jan 2016, 09:33:40 pm
Who has gone to Swindon Dobson?

Offline Booga20

• Academy Star
Reply #21 on: 30 Jan 2016, 09:42:34 pm
Kurtis wants to go to brow club won't realise him 100%

Online WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #22 on: 30 Jan 2016, 09:45:51 pm
Carl Forster would have been an awesome signing just what we needed 😉

Offline HavenWarrior

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #23 on: 30 Jan 2016, 09:58:03 pm
Kurtis wants to go to brow club won't realise him 100%

These young lads need to realise the club has invested a lot of time and money in them. First Milburn and now Quinn, if they want to duck out, they should have to repay their Signing On Money, as PB did when he returned to Egremont.

HW

Offline CUMBRIAN BOY

• First Team Regular
Reply #24 on: 30 Jan 2016, 10:01:36 pm
This has really surprised me about Kurtis, something bad must have happened for him to make a decision like this, I hope the lad changes his mind,

Offline Red Devil

• Academy Star
Reply #25 on: 30 Jan 2016, 10:30:09 pm
Coyles treats locals lads like crap.

Offline CUMBRIAN BOY

• First Team Regular
Reply #26 on: 30 Jan 2016, 10:47:34 pm
I'm saddened to hear about coyles attitude with the young locals, if the BOD don't address this problem what chance has the club got attracting other local youngsters to the club,

Online haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #27 on: 30 Jan 2016, 11:02:54 pm
I'm saddened to hear about coyles attitude with the young locals, if the BOD don't address this problem what chance has the club got attracting other local youngsters to the club,
Do you know this is right marra it isn't we talk with loads of local lads and they have to be committed to play at this standard I watched Kells today and a great set up at Kells but im not sure many could step up to championship
born and bred haven.

Offline Mirehouselegend

• Fans Favourite
Reply #28 on: 31 Jan 2016, 09:32:52 am
It's very tough to be a championship player these day's and as shaun says there's not many who could make the jump up to our level. I'm pretty sure we've looked and approached the one's who are at the top of the amateur game. Our youngsters at the club have to knuckle down and fight for a game not just give up.

Offline Brow Lad

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #29 on: 31 Jan 2016, 09:54:53 am
Dobson is pants end of