HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

fax may travel in numbers

Online whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #15 on: 02 Jun 2007, 02:26:22 pm
Well  I'm  happy  to  pay  ?12  to  watch  my  side.  If  you  go  to  places  like  Cas  or  Widnes  its  about  ?14/15.

However  I  think  they  should  try  and  entice  families.  Anyone  paying  for  themselves  and  a  couple  of  kids  will  know  how  costly  in  can  be  especially  when  most  kids  have  difficulty  passing  the  burger  van  without  wanting  one :o

Offline Maca

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #16 on: 02 Jun 2007, 05:29:52 pm
Well  I'm  happy  to  pay  ?12  to  watch  my  side.  If  you  go  to  places  like  Cas  or  Widnes  its  about  ?14/15.

However  I  think  they  should  try  and  entice  families.  Anyone  paying  for  themselves  and  a  couple  of  kids  will  know  how  costly  in  can  be  especially  when  most  kids  have  difficulty  passing  the  burger  van  without  wanting  one :o

But there ground is upto superleague standard ours aint.

Offline havenproud

• Academy Signing
Reply #17 on: 02 Jun 2007, 11:08:02 pm

But there ground is upto superleague standard ours aint.

duno about u mate, but i pay ?12 to watch the game, not look at the stands!!

WHITEHAVENHERO

Reply #18 on: 03 Jun 2007, 01:15:12 am
Most places you pay ?12 quid to get in have some where for you to stand out of the rain. If  Fax do come in numbers and it buckets down, Kells end will be a very cozy place & you best be good mates with the person behind you, in front of you and to the sides of you !
 They also have a working score board that is at a decent height that you can see it.  And also have more than one weeing station.

Online whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #19 on: 03 Jun 2007, 09:34:01 am
Lets  hope  Fax  can  do  us  a  big  favour  and  see  off  Cas  today.  Certainly  should  be  a  close  game.

Can't  see  Eagles  getting  anything  at  Widnes  so  we  should  slip  back  to  2nd  come  5pm :(

Offline champ

• First Team Backup
Reply #20 on: 03 Jun 2007, 10:31:29 am
If  they  don't  reduce  single  admission  lets  hope  the  BOD  come  up  with  plans  to  introduce  family  tickets.
When Haven play Cas in august as part of their sponsorship deal the CO-OP buy 200 family tickets and give them away to supporters.  A family ticket is 2 adults 2 children under16.  When they are ready to be given away you can apply on a first come first served basis.  Watch out for details in the press.