HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Rhys Pugsleys Joins for 2016

Amanda · 51 · 2127

Offline HavenMarra7

• Academy Star
  • 2005 League Winners
Reply #15 on: 17 Feb 2016, 10:03:30 pm
Could be a good player heard he was a top prospect. But in my eyes cheats should get lifetime bans from sport end of.

Think that's a bit harsh made a mistake when he was a young lad, definitley deserves a second chance.

Offline davo5

• First Team Regular
Reply #16 on: 17 Feb 2016, 10:11:11 pm
Could be a good player heard he was a top prospect. But in my eyes cheats should get lifetime bans from sport end of.

Think that's a bit harsh made a mistake when he was a young lad, definitley deserves a second chance.
Absolutely,he was only a kid

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #17 on: 17 Feb 2016, 10:14:27 pm
He was on the verge of playing 1St team obviously must have something just a shame we won't see him till may
born and bred haven.

Offline whitey12

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #18 on: 17 Feb 2016, 10:32:08 pm
we have signed a player who cant play till may? oo a one year contract? f@@@ me. Amazing piece of business.

Offline nickhutchinson

• Academy Star
Reply #19 on: 17 Feb 2016, 10:36:55 pm
Exactly whitey12 who is in charge of our club? The season will be halfway by then

Offline havenrugbyfan88

• First Team Regular
  • lets create more memories
Reply #20 on: 17 Feb 2016, 10:43:03 pm
Same old pessimistic crap. We could sign Thurston and you would say he is to old. Dear me.

Offline whitey12

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #21 on: 17 Feb 2016, 10:50:12 pm
lol, we sign a player to player to play 5 or 6 games match fit. Your not on the board are you?

Offline Pinnochio

• Academy Star
Reply #22 on: 17 Feb 2016, 10:52:07 pm
How many of us can honestly say we have never done anything stupid that we now regret. The lad hasnt killed anyone and deserves another chance . Well done whitehaven for getting this talented lad to sign . Hopefully he will grab the opportunity and reward the club by signing for a second year if things go well

Offline kiss the snake

• Fans Favourite
Reply #23 on: 17 Feb 2016, 10:58:10 pm
Exactly whitey12 who is in charge of our club? The season will be halfway by then
The season was over halfway for town and they signed a half back that wasn't setting the world alight at any of the clubs he had been to ......it kept them up. At the back end of last year we were desperate for players, we had players injured, players playing injured so to have a highly rated kid who should be chomping at the bit come May/June starting his season is a winner for me. More bodies ( as long as they are decent players ) the better for me.
« Last Edit: 18 Feb 2016, 07:18:47 am by kiss the snake »

Offline havenrugbyfan88

• First Team Regular
  • lets create more memories
Reply #24 on: 18 Feb 2016, 06:52:24 am
lol, we sign a player to player to play 5 or 6 games match fit. Your not on the board are you?

Ain't got that much cash marra. Wish I did

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #25 on: 18 Feb 2016, 07:34:41 am
The season was over halfway for town and they signed a half back that wasn't setting the world alight at any of the clubs he had been to ......it kept them up. At the back end of last year we were desperate for players, we had players injured, players playing injured so to have a highly rated kid who should be chomping at the bit come May/June starting his season is a winner for me. More bodies ( as long as they are decent players ) the better for me.

Exactly marra and just about kept them up on his own
born and bred haven.

Offline lou lou

• Academy Star
Reply #26 on: 18 Feb 2016, 08:16:42 am
Kid or not he's a drugs cheat. Drugs cheats should get lifetime bans.

Offline kiss the snake

• Fans Favourite
Reply #27 on: 18 Feb 2016, 10:03:26 am
Fair doos loulou that's your opinion and everyone is entitled to their own, but that's not what the RFL and other sports laws say. Good luck to the Lad.

Offline Haven83

• Academy Star
Reply #28 on: 18 Feb 2016, 10:22:55 am
Did Dave Allen get banned for drugs? Interesting comment on the news and star from our head coach! Yet if this is true Dave has turned his career around and is one of the clubs best players. So I think the kid deserves a chance everyone makes mistakes, you never know he might be the enforcer our pack has needed for a long time (let's hope).

Offline HavenMascot

• Fans Favourite
Reply #29 on: 18 Feb 2016, 11:32:18 am
Did Dave Allen get banned for drugs? Interesting comment on the news and star from our head coach! Yet if this is true Dave has turned his career around and is one of the clubs best players. So I think the kid deserves a chance everyone makes mistakes, you never know he might be the enforcer our pack has needed for a long time (let's hope).

He served a two year ban from Novemeber 06

"Born A Haven Supporter, I Am A Haven Supporter, I'll Die A Haven Supporter, My Spirit Will Be A Haven Supporter, I Will Be A Haven Supporter No Matter What! Am A PROUD Haven Fan No Matter What! Haven Through Thick & Thin!"