HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Rhys Pugsleys Joins for 2016

Amanda · 51 · 2125

Offline noahrob

• Fans Favourite
Reply #45 on: 18 Feb 2016, 05:22:25 pm
Let's hang him and have it done with.....Jesus, people make mistakes ,everyone one of us some learn from them and some don't but all should be at least given a chance to regardless of what our own individual opinions are .
Time to close the thread
    WELL SAID

Offline noahrob

• Fans Favourite
Reply #46 on: 18 Feb 2016, 05:26:01 pm
Kid or not he's a drugs cheat. Drugs cheats should get lifetime bans.
assume he got banned for using performance enhancing then and not a recreational one cheating is a strong word.

Steroids was what he got banned for. Cheating. The sooner the rfl and every governing body bans these cheats for life the better imo.

Are you saying that a drunk driver should banned for life after the first offence, or a petty thief should be jailed for life?

Drunk Driver YES,

HW
   Even if he wasn't involved in a accident!!!!

Wow. Just wow.
Let it drop lou lou, you'r entitled to your opinion as am I

Offline lou lou

• Academy Star
Reply #47 on: 18 Feb 2016, 05:27:14 pm
Let's hang him and have it done with.....Jesus, people make mistakes ,everyone one of us some learn from them and some don't but all should be at least given a chance to regardless of what our own individual opinions are .
Time to close the thread
    WELL SAID
[/quote

I'm out if thus thread now. My morals are if you choose to cheat there should be no way back. If you do not have the sane morals so be it. I will not comment on this thread etc again. I'm not saying hang him and its nothing personal as I don't know the kid but if you choose to cheat you should be finished.

Offline davo5

• First Team Regular
Reply #48 on: 18 Feb 2016, 05:59:23 pm
Time to close the thread
    WELL SAID
[/quote

I'm out if thus thread now. My morals are if you choose to cheat there should be no way back. If you do not have the sane morals so be it. I will not comment on this thread etc again. I'm not saying hang him and its nothing personal as I don't know the kid but if you choose to cheat you should be finished.
Good maybe we can now have an adult balanced discussion now.

Offline 1873

• Academy Star
Reply #49 on: 18 Feb 2016, 08:45:53 pm
Welcome to the club.
Everyone deserves a second chance. Steroid abuse is rife amongst young men nowadays for sport reasons and social ones. And the pressure on young people to perform in performance sport environments is massive. Not condoning. I don't have a problem with the club signing him.

As for Lou Lou, there's different levels of cheating in sport, some cheat with drugs, some cheat the ref, some cheat the authorities. Sport reflects society.

Offline Haven Crazy

• First Team Backup
  • Is tho in yan? Is tho in yan? oohoo
Reply #50 on: 21 Feb 2016, 12:58:07 pm
Great were the ones giving him another chance in life!! Welcome to Haven marra :)
Can't stand Jam, eh!