HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Whitehaven v Swinton

Offline recre

• First Team Backup
Reply #15 on: 02 Mar 2016, 09:15:26 pm
Dewsbury Rams 32 whitehaven 14. Home advantage will count for a lot in these type fixtures.
Then contradict yourself by saying this. Yep you really are sharp aren't you.

Whitehaven 16 swinton lions 18.

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #16 on: 02 Mar 2016, 09:24:14 pm
Dewsbury Rams 32 whitehaven 14. Home advantage will count for a lot in these type fixtures.
Then contradict yourself by saying this. Yep you really are sharp aren't you.

Whitehaven 16 swinton lions 18.
We could be playing the blind school under 9's and jam4me would still predict haven't to lose!
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #17 on: 02 Mar 2016, 11:33:47 pm
Poor jam4me,it must be hard for him ,he hasn't even realised sammuets points bonus may have influenced the drop goal  :D
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline theyrealloffref

• Academy Star
Reply #18 on: 03 Mar 2016, 07:03:53 am
on the other hand if town had managed to get over the line in the corner on the next play then at 17-16 there would have been no pressure on the conversion  :tip:

• Haven Legend
Reply #19 on: 03 Mar 2016, 08:12:39 am
on the other hand if town had managed to get over the line in the corner on the next play then at 17-16 there would have been no pressure on the conversion  :tip:
Ha ha really,they are 4 points down with a little time left,how many teams in that situation go for a drop goal
.....none that's how many .on last tackle they should have been going for the try or  at least force a repeat set
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #20 on: 03 Mar 2016, 08:27:12 am
Ha ha really,they are 4 points down with a little time left,how many teams in that situation go for a drop goal
.....none that's how many .on last tackle they should have been going for the try or  at least force a repeat set
kerching £££££££  :D :D :D :D :D
born and bred haven.

Offline spacecake

• Haven Legend
Reply #21 on: 03 Mar 2016, 11:28:39 am
any time he scores more than 12 pts in a match he gets a bonus was told that by a dewsbury fan after the game on sunday

• Haven Legend
Reply #22 on: 03 Mar 2016, 12:12:48 pm
any time he scores more than 12 pts in a match he gets a bonus was told that by a dewsbury fan after the game on sunday
i thought forber kicked goals, heard he was on a points bonus, not sure if its so much per point or what, just a good laugh him going for it, you can tell by his team mates body language on the video their  thinking WTF
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline theyrealloffref

• Academy Star
Reply #23 on: 03 Mar 2016, 02:31:59 pm
                .Not defending the drop kick as he has admitted it was a brain f*rt , just giving an example of how it possibly could have ended with a bit of luck in the final set of 6 as town did get the ball back .

Offline haven2016

• Academy Signing
Reply #24 on: 03 Mar 2016, 07:27:16 pm
Still says Featherstone rovers on sign at Castle pub. Surely this should of been changed to Swinton ages ago. Giving people plenty of notice to attend games.

The sign was changed on tuesday when I passed

Offline G.B.

• Academy Signing
Reply #25 on: 05 Mar 2016, 08:23:15 am
Will there be any need of a pitch inspection today . I am travelling for the match and need to make an early start

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #26 on: 05 Mar 2016, 09:03:04 am
Will there be any need of a pitch inspection today . I am travelling for the match and need to make an early start
No the pads and everything are already on the pitch the game is on
born and bred haven.

Offline G.B.

• Academy Signing
Reply #27 on: 05 Mar 2016, 09:16:02 am
Thanks Haven 94 - I can leave now

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #28 on: 05 Mar 2016, 10:24:28 am
A must win game it's huge we loose this we are in serious trouble I think hope we get a good crowd down and if you can try and get people down as I have it's a Defo 6 pointer this game

Offline Recre Faithful

• First Team Regular
Reply #29 on: 05 Mar 2016, 11:23:12 am
I think we will win tonight but we will loose out on the gate think we will be lucky to get 500 which is sad very sad
Whitehaven RLFC The real pride of cumbria

Remember not everything that talks with an Aussie accent is good enough to wear the Green & Gold