HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

team for eagles

Offline kiss the snake

• Fans Favourite
Reply #45 on: 11 Mar 2016, 04:29:58 pm
Can't say Jordan hasn't dug in trained and waited for his opportunity, he's been here a while now and unfortunately been on the outside a lot of it.

Offline cbandg01

• Top Try Scorer
  • Let's play to our strengths to create problems
Reply #46 on: 11 Mar 2016, 06:02:10 pm
We would have been playing in a division lower this season without Widnes support through DR.

Let's not loose sight of that fact.

Offline Johnpauljones

• First Team Regular
Reply #47 on: 11 Mar 2016, 09:04:04 pm
It's a difficult one. I think Calvert will call it quits after this year so their is a spot their in the future.

Holiday is still young and needs to fill out he has the frame but needs some more bulk.  He will def be a good player but he should be working in the gym.  If he plays 10 -15 games he will have had a good season.

Burns has shown a lot of promise and is a natural try scorer.  He could feel a bit aggrieved at his lack of chances but given his record but hopefully he will stick it out.

Agree though we need our local backs to be given a chance.

Offline spacecake

• Haven Legend
Reply #48 on: 11 Mar 2016, 11:17:41 pm
It's a difficult one. I think Calvert will call it quits after this year so their is a spot their in the future.

Holiday is still young and needs to fill out he has the frame but needs some more bulk.  He will def be a good player but he should be working in the gym.  If he plays 10 -15 games he will have had a good season.

Burns has shown a lot of promise and is a natural try scorer.  He could feel a bit aggrieved at his lack of chances but given his record but hopefully he will stick it out.

Agree though we need our local backs to be given a chance.
how big dya want Connor to be I'm his uncle and he's head and shoulders bigger than me and I'm 6,1 and 15 and a half stone I would say Connor is bigger than most of the props/second rowers

Offline AllezHaven

• First Team Backup
Reply #49 on: 12 Mar 2016, 11:11:01 am
Any commentary at all for the game today. I'll try and keep up to date from my sick be :( :(d
Allez haven

Been supporting Haven since Gus Risman stood on my new mac. My ma gave me hell!

Offline rockerlad

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #50 on: 12 Mar 2016, 11:20:40 am
Any commentary at all for the game today. I'll try and keep up to date from my sick be :( :(d

Not sure if it will be on radio Cumbria my guess Carlisle FM and barrow FC on am
Workington AFC - The Pride Of Cumbria
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/workingtonafc/
Football Score Cast - PM Me For Details

Offline HavenWarrior

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #51 on: 12 Mar 2016, 12:38:52 pm

Not sure if it will be on radio Cumbria my guess Carlisle FM and barrow FC on am

No Radio Coverage. No Radio Cumbria representation at game

Offline gmc66

• First Team Regular
Reply #52 on: 12 Mar 2016, 12:52:38 pm
Cant see us getting any radio coverage today with it being a 3 pm kick off and with only around 30 travelling dont think we will get a great reflection on how the game goes today bad enough 6:30 ko on a saturday....3 pm is even worse as all major sporting events ko at that time....pointless in my eyes will be interesting to see the attendance for this one for a full time championship team

Offline Textually Active

• Academy Star
Reply #53 on: 12 Mar 2016, 02:20:16 pm
Cant see us getting any radio coverage today with it being a 3 pm kick off and with only around 30 travelling dont think we will get a great reflection on how the game goes today bad enough 6:30 ko on a saturday....3 pm is even worse as all major sporting events ko at that time....pointless in my eyes will be interesting to see the attendance for this one for a full time championship team

We'll always be the poor relations when it comes to their beloved Carlisle Utd.  Did you really expect anything else??  As long as Carlisle Utd is covered, sod the rest of Cumbria

Offline AllezHaven

• First Team Backup
Reply #54 on: 12 Mar 2016, 02:23:04 pm
I must say that's a decent line up and should pacify some of us. Wish I was there.
Allez haven

Offline HavenMarra7

• Academy Star
  • 2005 League Winners
Reply #55 on: 12 Mar 2016, 02:31:57 pm

We'll always be the poor relations when it comes to their beloved Carlisle Utd.  Did you really expect anything else??  As long as Carlisle Utd is covered, sod the rest of Cumbria

Carlisle average around 4500 per week, Whitehaven average 600, that's why.

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #56 on: 12 Mar 2016, 02:42:29 pm
No fox or chaelhow today,good to see carberry and holiday in and Ben Davies back.Think chaplehow has been the best of the DR so far so I take it he must be injured
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline AllezHaven

• First Team Backup
Reply #57 on: 12 Mar 2016, 02:42:47 pm
How many do Barrow get F.C. I mean
Allez haven