Reply #1 on: 15 Mar 2016, 09:48:26 am
Elliot miller gets POTW and haven vet TOTW

Well done everyone ,first of many

well deservrd to all
born and bred haven.

Offline splodge99

• Academy Star
Reply #2 on: 15 Mar 2016, 12:39:12 pm
Main headline on evening news and star website is still a piece on Towns amazing home victory over Oldham.  Havens away victory against full timers and being named team of the week clearly no way near as impressive.   Onwards and upwards pledges Veivers!   

Offline CUMBRIAN BOY

• First Team Regular
Reply #3 on: 15 Mar 2016, 02:41:13 pm
Did you expect anything else???  This is the problem when they haven't got any competition, they print what they want and when ever they want,

Offline wickerman

• Academy Star
Reply #4 on: 15 Mar 2016, 03:17:59 pm
Town were at home. When we're at home it happens the same way

Offline nickhutchinson

• Academy Star
Reply #5 on: 15 Mar 2016, 04:25:08 pm
At home against a crap team we were playing a top 4 team. There is no argument for town here

Offline jammy dodger

• Top Try Scorer
  • Readers are Leaders
Reply #6 on: 15 Mar 2016, 06:16:09 pm
How has a thread about being ToTW and Miller being PoTW turned into another anti Town thread?? It's not even as if Town have control over the local papers now is it!!

If there is no defence for Town here (or should that read News and Star) I take it you have done your research and over the past few years when both have been in the Championship you have found Town have been the back-page hoggers
"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great."

Offline jammy dodger

• Top Try Scorer
  • Readers are Leaders
Reply #7 on: 16 Mar 2016, 02:50:41 pm
"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great."

Offline rockerlad

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #8 on: 16 Mar 2016, 03:40:18 pm
How has a thread about being ToTW and Miller being PoTW turned into another anti Town thread?? It's not even as if Town have control over the local papers now is it!!

If there is no defence for Town here (or should that read News and Star) I take it you have done your research and over the past few years when both have been in the Championship you have found Town have been the back-page hoggers

It happens with just about every topic on this forum.
Workington AFC - The Pride Of Cumbria
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/workingtonafc/
Football Score Cast - PM Me For Details

Offline Havener

• Global Moderator
  • Academy Star
Reply #9 on: 16 Mar 2016, 03:45:29 pm

It does, similar to the town forum. Gets boring after a while.

Offline wickerman

• Academy Star
Reply #10 on: 16 Mar 2016, 04:12:40 pm
It's pathetic. If we're at home we get the lions share , if they are they do. Dead dead simple. It's a wonder I wasnt shot down in flames for being a townie like usual.

Offline rockerlad

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #11 on: 16 Mar 2016, 07:22:30 pm

It does, similar to the town forum. Gets boring after a while.

Couldn't agree more
Workington AFC - The Pride Of Cumbria
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/workingtonafc/
Football Score Cast - PM Me For Details