HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Next 7 Games

Offline jammy dodger

• Top Try Scorer
  • Readers are Leaders
on: 29 Mar 2016, 08:20:55 am
On current form we have to be looking at potentially 6 wins from the next 7 games. There are no easy games in this league and none of the games I am taking for granted but we could really lay down a foundation.

Some on here are looking for us to make more signings however I feel we have enough cover within our own squad and the DR options from Widnes as and when required. We need to continue giving our young lads a chance over the DR if we are to build a team to challenge for a place in the middle eights and grow as a club.
"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great."

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #1 on: 29 Mar 2016, 09:44:31 am
We had 17 players yesterday and no fit 18 th man also sounds like burns picked up a bad injury ,no where near enough cover and as this weekend showed you can't always rely on DR .
How long till Beaumont,JPB, miller ,burns are fit ???????

We need at least 3 of our own new players signed

We need to resolve the Quinn situation and get him back playing ,sign a replacement for pugsley and sign a utility player ,was told BOD well down the road on talks with a couple of players .

Agree about next few games on current form we should be looking at picking up more than a few wins
« Last Edit: 29 Mar 2016, 09:46:44 am by brett kinghams mullet »
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline rockerlad

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #2 on: 29 Mar 2016, 10:07:03 am
I'm sure it said in the paper millers season is over???
Workington AFC - The Pride Of Cumbria
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/workingtonafc/
Football Score Cast - PM Me For Details

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #3 on: 29 Mar 2016, 10:12:22 am
I'm sure it said in the paper millers season is over???
Had a x-rayand no break but rrequires a scan to see extent of injury,wouldn't be surprised though it looked a bad one
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline Recre Faithful

• First Team Regular
Reply #4 on: 29 Mar 2016, 10:28:34 am
Eliot has dislocated his shoulder and it keeps popping out nothing has broken
Whitehaven RLFC The real pride of cumbria

Remember not everything that talks with an Aussie accent is good enough to wear the Green & Gold

Offline CUMBRIAN BOY

• First Team Regular
Reply #5 on: 29 Mar 2016, 10:52:23 am
So is it a new or old injury, if its a old one why hasn't he had surgery out of season,

Offline spacecake

• Haven Legend
Reply #6 on: 29 Mar 2016, 11:31:10 am
We had 17 players yesterday and no fit 18 th man also sounds like burns picked up a bad injury ,no where near enough cover and as this weekend showed you can't always rely on DR .
How long till Beaumont,JPB, miller ,burns are fit ???????

We need at least 3 of our own new players signed

We need to resolve the Quinn situation and get him back playing ,sign a replacement for pugsley and sign a utility player ,was told BOD well down the road on talks with a couple of players .

Agree about next few games on current form we should be looking at picking up more than a few wins
where as this rumour come from about pugsley and where's he going if not us

Offline AllezHaven

• First Team Backup
Reply #7 on: 29 Mar 2016, 12:35:25 pm
The question has been asked a few times with no response. He either has or hasn't been confirmed as a player for us. Surely someone knows what's going.
Allez haven

Been supporting Haven since Gus Risman stood on my new mac. My ma gave me hell!

Offline Mk1

• First Team Backup
Reply #8 on: 29 Mar 2016, 06:05:54 pm
The question has been asked a few times with no response. He either has or hasn't been confirmed as a player for us. Surely someone knows what's going.
Only a rumour heard at the Friday game was that he been tested prior to playing again and unfortunately failed. As I said only a rumour but clarification needed from the club.

Offline AllezHaven

• First Team Backup
Reply #9 on: 29 Mar 2016, 06:20:23 pm
If he failed another test he needs a brain scan to see if he's got one. :shake: :shake:
Allez haven

Been supporting Haven since Gus Risman stood on my new mac. My ma gave me hell!

Offline spacecake

• Haven Legend
Reply #10 on: 29 Mar 2016, 06:22:14 pm
If he failed another test he needs  a brain scan to see if he's got one. :shake: :shake:
Can't argue with that marra

Offline Recre Faithful

• First Team Regular
Reply #11 on: 29 Mar 2016, 07:08:17 pm
Only a rumour heard at the Friday game was that he been tested prior to playing again and unfortunately failed. As I said only a rumour but clarification needed from the club.

Seriously take this down as if your roumer is not true you could be blackening the lads name
Whitehaven RLFC The real pride of cumbria

Remember not everything that talks with an Aussie accent is good enough to wear the Green & Gold

Offline Mk1

• First Team Backup
Reply #12 on: 29 Mar 2016, 07:21:19 pm

Seriously take this down as if your roumer is not true you could be blackening the lads name
As I said only a rumour but without clarification from the club rumours will prevail.