HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

MOM against Leigh

Offline Flannerz

• Administrator
  • Fans Favourite
on: 10 Jun 2007, 05:03:43 pm
Sounded very poor on the radio. I don't know if it's possible to pick a man of the match out of that? :(

popularsider

Reply #1 on: 10 Jun 2007, 05:08:47 pm
gary broadbent outstanding try saving tackle and fantastic again duffy tried hard but the rest might aswell have stayed at home

ps the ref was pathetic hope we complain about him no wonder he is only a video ref

Offline Brow Lad

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #2 on: 10 Jun 2007, 05:21:29 pm
got to keep our heads up, were terrible today but got to put it right on friday, lots of people saying dr should go what does everybody else think.

popularsider

Reply #3 on: 10 Jun 2007, 05:26:52 pm
imo dave is out of contract at the end of the season i for one would NOT renew it. looks as tho cullen might get the sack maybe we can tempt him back?/

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #4 on: 10 Jun 2007, 05:28:11 pm
Woefull  simply  as  that.  On  this  display  we  could  get  overtaken  by  Leigh  and  Fax  leaving  us  fifth.  Ref  was  very  poor  and  didn't  help  matters  but  even  if  he  was  fair  for  both  sides  we  still  wouldn't  have  won.

IMO  they  wanted  it  that  bit  more.  They  were  flying  into  tackles  and  pushing  us  back  at  every  opportunity.  Infact  in  the  1st  few  minutes  you  got  that  feeling  it  wasn't  going  to  be  our  day.

Very  few  came  out  of  any  credit  from  this.  Broadbent  for  me  was  outstanding  and  made  one  of  the  best  try  saving tackles  I've  seen  which  eventully  led  to  Calverts  try.

WHITEHAVENHERO

Reply #5 on: 10 Jun 2007, 05:30:35 pm
I Said that for a long time, did you hear him on the radio he was pathetic, had no answers for anything, I said we be lucky to finish 3 rd this season, I amend that now, 4 th I think. That was the worst performance that I have seen from haven this season, far far worse than Doncaster. I thought when Calvert scored that early try we were going to run away with it. That forward of theirs was awesome he punched holes in us all through the game. What did they give to haven before the game for fluid intake.
Horliks I think.

What a load of Rubbish!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Bkenz92

• First Team Regular
  • Haven Til I Die
Reply #6 on: 10 Jun 2007, 05:56:50 pm
Leroy for me ! stop spitting the dummy out and vote for sumbody ! ! ! surely 1 player must have played even a little bit better than the rest  >:(

Offline fluffy

• First Team Backup
  • Haven in the pink :P ^^
Reply #7 on: 10 Jun 2007, 06:03:59 pm
leroy for me aswell how can you not vote for anyone ? bit childish eh
We've got this place rocking now girls !!! ;)

popularsider

Reply #8 on: 10 Jun 2007, 06:04:46 pm
not really if its peoples opinions not one player played well today then its there opinions and they are entitled to it

WHITEHAVENHERO

Reply #9 on: 10 Jun 2007, 06:08:57 pm
Spitting the dummy out. So you were happy with that performance were you. I for one was not.  and if you were happy with that display I take it you have no problem with where we finish in the league. I for one want to be the best, I want to be feared, I want to be the best, Sod finishing 2nd or 3rd, Top spot for me or whats the point. As for childish for not voting. OK I agree. I give my vote to the Physio girl.

Offline fluffy

• First Team Backup
  • Haven in the pink :P ^^
Reply #10 on: 10 Jun 2007, 06:15:42 pm
Spitting the dummy out. So you were happy with that performance were you. I for one was not.  and if you were happy with that display I take it you have no problem with where we finish in the league. I for one want to be the best, I want to be feared, I want to be the best, Sod finishing 2nd or 3rd, Top spot for me or whats the point. As for childish for not voting. OK I agree. I give my vote to the Physio girl.

Don't talk to me about wanitng the best for my club i go to all the home and away matches, and i for one agree i do want haven to finish top of the league but what im sayin is that yes it was a terrible performance, but ike always i will be there on friday and the week after but i bet there's a few glory hunters on here that wont bother
We've got this place rocking now girls !!! ;)

Offline Bkenz92

• First Team Regular
  • Haven Til I Die
Reply #11 on: 10 Jun 2007, 06:16:26 pm
No i wasnt happy at all with the performance but when haven lose you all go i wana vote no1 no1 no1 bein childish fair enuf we played crap but gb didnt play crap did he ??? or leroy ???? do they deserve that !!!

Offline rachxhaven

• Academy Signing
  • ROB JACKSON!
Reply #12 on: 10 Jun 2007, 06:41:04 pm
Woefull  simply  as  that.  On  this  display  we  could  get  overtaken  by  Leigh  and  Fax  leaving  us  fifth.  Ref  was  very  poor  and  didn't  help  matters  but  even  if  he  was  fair  for  both  sides  we  still  wouldn't  have  won.

IMO  they  wanted  it  that  bit  more.  They  were  flying  into  tackles  and  pushing  us  back  at  every  opportunity.  Infact  in  the  1st  few  minutes  you  got  that  feeling  it  wasn't  going  to  be  our  day.

Very  few  came  out  of  any  credit  from  this.  Broadbent  for  me  was  outstanding  and  made  one  of  the  best  try  saving tackles  I've  seen  which  eventully  led  to  Calverts  try.

US BEING OVER TAKEN BY LEIGH AND FAX ? I DONT THINK SO YEH MAYBE TODAY WASENT OUR BEST PERFORMANCE BUT U SHOULDN'T BE THINKING THAT AFTER 1 MATCH THAT WERE GONNA BE GOIN DOWN FROM NOW ON! THINK POSITIVE BOWT YA TEAM M8!

popularsider

Reply #13 on: 10 Jun 2007, 06:46:06 pm
reapeat that in english please

Offline rachxhaven

• Academy Signing
  • ROB JACKSON!
Reply #14 on: 10 Jun 2007, 06:48:41 pm
it is in english maybe you should read it