i dont do the text talk

Offline Maca

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #17 on: 10 Jun 2007, 06:59:52 pm
Im nearly 40 and can understand it youv gotta change with the times bud lol

Offline Maca

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #18 on: 10 Jun 2007, 07:03:34 pm
Theres a few man of the matches for Leigh id give before saying Haven but the only 2 stand out players were broady and leroy.

popularsider

Reply #19 on: 10 Jun 2007, 07:07:43 pm
im 18 dal macca and i really didnt understand what she said   :D :D :D :D

Offline Maca

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #20 on: 10 Jun 2007, 07:16:03 pm
hahaha cool mate to be honest sum on here cant even text talk right half the time they must just make it up as the go along lol

popularsider

Reply #21 on: 10 Jun 2007, 07:17:13 pm
 :D :D :D :D your right there marra ps i like your videos on youtube  ;)

lowca

Reply #22 on: 10 Jun 2007, 08:34:54 pm

Nobody was outstanding today.

Dave Rotherham needs to work on his game plan. The reason for this is everything goes through John   
Duffy. So if Duffy is on either the left or the right hand side of the field the opposition know where the ball is going. Darren Shaw did his home work and we had no plan B.

Who ever picked Duffy for m.o.m. needs glasses. He created nothing.

Offline recre06

• Academy Signing
Reply #23 on: 11 Jun 2007, 04:05:58 pm
Woefull  simply  as  that.  On  this  display  we  could  get  overtaken  by  Leigh  and  Fax  leaving  us  fifth.  Ref  was  very  poor  and  didn't  help  matters  but  even  if  he  was  fair  for  both  sides  we  still  wouldn't  have  won.

IMO  they  wanted  it  that  bit  more.  They  were  flying  into  tackles  and  pushing  us  back  at  every  opportunity.  Infact  in  the  1st  few  minutes  you  got  that  feeling  it  wasn't  going  to  be  our  day.

Very  few  came  out  of  any  credit  from  this.  Broadbent  for  me  was  outstanding  and  made  one  of  the  best  try  saving tackles  I've  seen  which  eventully  led  to  Calverts  try.

US BEING OVER TAKEN BY LEIGH AND FAX ? I DONT THINK SO YEH MAYBE TODAY WASENT OUR BEST PERFORMANCE BUT U SHOULDN'T BE THINKING THAT AFTER 1 MATCH THAT WERE GONNA BE GOIN DOWN FROM NOW ON! THINK POSITIVE BOWT YA TEAM M8!
if we play like we did yesterday i wouldn't be suprised if we got took over by leigh and fax!

Offline Maca

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #24 on: 11 Jun 2007, 04:16:25 pm
I hope ta god that game yesterday woke the players up i wouldnt want to see that again, i dont know what DR game plan is but to have big flapper run sideways is nuts let him run at the line straight and with a bit of speed behind him will take more stopping like macA does.

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #25 on: 11 Jun 2007, 04:28:35 pm
3 players played well yesterday

calvert until nobody botherd to give him water when calling for help numerous times poor lad
fletcher tried his heart out as usual hits the lines wid so much power and speed
and broady never done owt wrong

Offline Maca

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #26 on: 12 Jun 2007, 09:33:03 am
Leroy had a good try too.
Have you seen the posts off the cas fans they get reet on my b*****s  like
http://www.rugbyleagueforums.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?tid=3942

Offline fluffy

• First Team Backup
  • Haven in the pink :P ^^
Reply #27 on: 12 Jun 2007, 02:02:59 pm
Leroy had a good try too.
Have you seen the posts off the cas fans they get reet on my b*****s  like
http://www.rugbyleagueforums.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?tid=3942

they are all like that, they think that they are the best team in the whole of rugby i can't wait untill widnes thrash them agen in the semis of the nrc !!! :D ;D
We've got this place rocking now girls !!! ;)

WHITEHAVENHERO

Reply #28 on: 12 Jun 2007, 02:46:23 pm
I would prefer to see Widnes in Super League before the Tigers.  But the Tigers  tried did they not, What happened. Oh yeah I remember they were tat! Had their claws ripped out & teeth pulled !  Meeowwwww!

popularsider

Reply #29 on: 12 Jun 2007, 04:02:41 pm
i hate the entire rugby league club of castleford tigers i really hope widnes hammer them and go up that would show leafa going to cas to play sl another year in nl1s for the drink driver i think so  :D :D