HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Carl Sice today and the squad

Guest · 18 · 1306

popularsider

on: 10 Jun 2007, 05:07:36 pm
if today does show dave rotherham that sice should be in the 17 then there is something seriousley wrong. sicey would have took those big forwards on today.

lester has been a great servent but i think its time he went into the u21s and helped them out.
smith to 13 matty to 9 and sicey off the bench.

also we are carrying some dead weight in the squad and this needs to be sorted

teare must go
wright must go

spencer miller ok wasnt his best postion but he was pathetic today missed a 1 on 1 tackle to open leighs scoring also coughed up possesion for leigh to race away and score. jacko also missed one with heremaia.

matty dale impressed me solid defence.

why didnt we play craig mcavoy in the centre? played in the academy grabbed 2 tries. or put rudd in the centre leroy 6??
are so called coach needs to some serious and i mean serious thinking. this is the worst ive seen whitehaven play since we had kevin tamati in charge.

havenfan in hull

Reply #1 on: 10 Jun 2007, 05:10:49 pm
it has been on the cards this loss with some sloppy displays but hopefully this will be the wake up call we need

popularsider

Reply #2 on: 10 Jun 2007, 05:14:17 pm
the wake up call is a lad called CARL SICE just because are coach does not like sicey does not mean he shouldnt pick him if he has a problem with sice ok so be it but it shouldnt affect his squad selection

Offline Brow Lad

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #3 on: 10 Jun 2007, 05:23:11 pm
well done Matty Dale great solid debut.

WHITEHAVENHERO

Reply #4 on: 10 Jun 2007, 05:46:27 pm
Well looks like there is no rush for a new stand this season guy's!

newton

Reply #5 on: 10 Jun 2007, 05:51:32 pm
one bad game no forwards running onto the ball teare rubbish but hey sicey will save the season   lester tou21s after today to slow

popularsider

Reply #6 on: 10 Jun 2007, 05:53:47 pm
how long have i said lester into the u21s??

smith to 13
matty 9
sice off the bench??

and i got knocked for it

Offline Maca

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #7 on: 10 Jun 2007, 07:29:25 pm
Its like this if you think sice is gonna win us the grand f you've gotta wake up and smell the coffee what did widnes do today ? ive not seen the result yet but this game has made me think where not cuttn it this season. OK were up there with the best of them but were just not in there class todays game ive seen better amateurs playing.

popularsider

Reply #8 on: 10 Jun 2007, 07:35:10 pm
i dont think we can win the gf but sicey is maybe the man to take us there lester is to slow now and should hand over to the younger lads

Offline Maca

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #9 on: 10 Jun 2007, 07:41:26 pm
No one remembers second best mate whats the point in going to a GF and getting your Ares kicked you wanna go there thinking you can win.

Online African exile

• First Team Backup
Reply #10 on: 10 Jun 2007, 07:52:57 pm
Is popularsider the Carl Sice appreciation society. OK marra so hes a decent player off the bench but I'm starting to think maybe your passion for him is a bit suspicious.
If it's a girl they're naming her Sigourney after an actress, if it's a boy the 're naming him Rodney after Dave

popularsider

Reply #11 on: 10 Jun 2007, 07:59:48 pm
well look at it this way african exile

would you rather have sice on the bench for us or against us?

Online African exile

• First Team Backup
Reply #12 on: 10 Jun 2007, 08:06:24 pm
As it says in my post he is a decent player off the bench so obviously i would prefer him for us rather than against us.However I don't believe one man can make a team ,and I also think Mr Rotheram is going the wrong way about handling him.
If it's a girl they're naming her Sigourney after an actress, if it's a boy the 're naming him Rodney after Dave

WHITEHAVENHERO

Reply #13 on: 10 Jun 2007, 09:15:53 pm
I must fancy Sicey as well marra!
Because I think he can turn a game big time. He must be in the side even if its just of the bench. But if DR is holding him back for personal reasons, he is not doing his job correctly, and serving us and the club properly. So I think its about time we found out the real crack between them two, after all we the fans deserve to know, we pay their wages,
So whats going on ???

newton

Reply #14 on: 10 Jun 2007, 10:08:17 pm
dose anyone really know the crack with dr and sice or is it just spec heard hes asked for a move again oneman will not take us all the way whats tthoughs on rudd today very poor for me