HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

todays match

popularsider

Reply #15 on: 10 Jun 2007, 06:13:18 pm
other teams want sice it is haven who are not willing to let him go.

lowca

Reply #16 on: 10 Jun 2007, 06:14:42 pm

Like who and how do you know?

Offline DRfoff

• Academy Signing
Reply #17 on: 10 Jun 2007, 06:26:00 pm
Why are certain fans happy with the averageness of our coach and the way are playing? I'd like to make a comparison, England National Football Team, look at the players in that team, and they cant produce results against the minnows of football, this is down to poor management, then when a certain player comes back into the squad it inspires the rest, we have lost all creativeness since the arrival of DR, and it isnt just today, our performance have been average since we started this season, and to a further degree since SMc has left.

Offline kells/haven

• Academy Star
Reply #18 on: 10 Jun 2007, 06:27:32 pm
today's game was just so AWFUL god help us against donny and fax if we continue to play like that in the next 2 weeks. Also why was Lebbon playing for the accademy he should of had his chance at 1st team today with maden being injured and benson should of played for the accademy.

Offline Bkenz92

• First Team Regular
  • Haven Til I Die
Reply #19 on: 10 Jun 2007, 06:30:04 pm
Why do certain fans want to sack DR after we lose ????  how do you know it is dave that is making our games poor have you not thought of the players ?? i think it is comen sense not to get dragged in touch or to kick the ball on last tackle

popularsider

Reply #20 on: 10 Jun 2007, 06:35:10 pm
you cant help being dragged into touch  ::) ::)

the players are given instructions by the coach and are given a game plan it was obvious today he didnt set one. fanssincethe90s are you rotherhams kid?? you love him.

havens biggest fan lebbon was not picked for the same reason sice wasnt DR does not like him i asked john at batley when he would be in the first team again he said probably when rotherham goes.

lowca i know this because a board member told me they had offers for sice the clubs i got told were
workington barrow batley and dewsbury

Offline Bkenz92

• First Team Regular
  • Haven Til I Die
Reply #21 on: 10 Jun 2007, 06:40:29 pm
No im not  haha ! i just think wen we lose you point the finger right to him and its not right  .

But if you run near the touch line its likely your going to get dragged in.     

Offline DRfoff

• Academy Signing
Reply #22 on: 10 Jun 2007, 06:42:06 pm
fanssincethe90s, you have obviously been a fan since the late 90's cause your knowledge of how Rugby League is played and coached is very poor.

Offline tattie

• Academy Star
Reply #23 on: 10 Jun 2007, 06:44:14 pm
today's game was just so AWFUL god help us against donny and fax if we continue to play like that in the next 2 weeks. Also why was Lebbon playing for the accademy he should of had his chance at 1st team today with maden being injured and benson should of played for the accademy.
don't think donny's aproblem not after getting 90 put on them today. but i don't think we will be going to blackpool iagree leb should be playing never lets us down/quote]
ALWAYS  HAVEN

popularsider

Reply #24 on: 10 Jun 2007, 06:45:34 pm
so when craig calvert ran down the touchline to score today was he likely to get dragged into touch?? no so the other lads tried the same but it didnt work and it doesnt help when the tackle is complete the ref lets them carrying on dragging the player

Offline Bkenz92

• First Team Regular
  • Haven Til I Die
Reply #25 on: 10 Jun 2007, 06:45:47 pm
I know enough to say sice shoudnt be played and dave shouldnt be sacked the way your all slagging him off its as if we are last but were not are we ??
What i do say is if we start losing more matches and dont get in play offs then something should be done.
Actually i was born 92 and went have matches when i was 3 with my mam and dad .
I cant exactly help what day im born can i ???

Offline rachxhaven

• Academy Signing
  • ROB JACKSON!
Reply #26 on: 10 Jun 2007, 06:52:38 pm
Oh ere we go again we have a awful game and DR should get sacked. Its the players aswell !!!!! 
The team is capable of winning they just didnt do anything creative it was just pass the ball run it in every tackle we need some creativity and direction!! so less of your winging about DR  >:( >:( >:( >:(

I agree!

popularsider

Reply #27 on: 10 Jun 2007, 06:55:50 pm
ok fansincethe90s

tell me what aaron lester did today on that field because from what i saw he did nothing

smith should be 13
matty 9
sice off the bench

Offline Maca

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #28 on: 10 Jun 2007, 06:57:54 pm
Lets face it Leigh were up on the tackles and runinig better , Haven at the end of the day just turned up ive never seen them so bad and as for half of you crying for sice to be played  1 man will not win a game. How many hand overs was there? someone should tell the lads its best to kick on 5th tackle.
There was a good support there for both teams and at the end of the day they came and kicked our arse in our own back yard.
Well done Leigh

Offline shavenhaven

• Academy Star
Reply #29 on: 10 Jun 2007, 07:03:09 pm
Why do certain fans want to sack DR after we lose ????  how do you know it is dave that is making our games poor have you not thought of the players ?? i think it is comen sense not to get dragged in touch or to kick the ball on last tackle

Bull crap, its not 1 poor game is it ????its all season we have been scraping through and just winning, and not just 1 game.
Today we played a team a class above what we have been playing and were hammered all over the park.
Its bad coaching plain and simple.