HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

todays match

Offline Maca

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #30 on: 10 Jun 2007, 07:06:51 pm
Thats true marra ive never thort DR the right fit for Haven and when his contract is up watch him fly at the end of the day its a learning stage for him this, ok he,s been in super league but only as an understudy its like been a welders mate lol

WHITEHAVENHERO

Reply #31 on: 10 Jun 2007, 07:07:50 pm
Can we blame the 10 days break making us rusty loll,  I though that would have made us fresher.????

Offline Bkenz92

• First Team Regular
  • Haven Til I Die
Reply #32 on: 10 Jun 2007, 08:08:27 pm
Oh yes didnt think of it that way whitehavenhero, most players wernt up to scratch today and they need some good discipline, they need something to work on whether its tackling, or gaining yards or even some clever creative plays because i think what let us down today was too many offloads giving away the ball ,doing the same move over and over again and too many missed tackles !!! leigh had worked us out within the first 10 mins

Offline haven marra

• Academy Star
Reply #33 on: 10 Jun 2007, 08:19:12 pm
Oh yes didnt think of it that way whitehavenhero, most players wernt up to scratch today and they need some good discipline, they need something to work on whether its tackling, or gaining yards or even some clever creative plays because i think what let us down today was too many offloads giving away the ball ,doing the same move over and over again and too many missed tackles !!! leigh had worked us out within the first 10 mins

So your saying its bad coaching then ??????

Offline African exile

• First Team Backup
Reply #34 on: 10 Jun 2007, 08:24:49 pm
Is it bad coaching or is it a team not doing what is asked of them by the coach?
If it's a girl they're naming her Sigourney after an actress, if it's a boy the 're naming him Rodney after Dave

Offline Bkenz92

• First Team Regular
  • Haven Til I Die
Reply #35 on: 10 Jun 2007, 08:27:43 pm
Well i dont know if a knew i would tell all ! ! ! what ever it is i hope it gets fixed ! ! !

I <3 u haven i do :-*

Offline picasso kid

• Academy Signing
Reply #36 on: 10 Jun 2007, 08:31:48 pm
Oh ere we go again we have a awful game and DR should get sacked. Its the players aswell !!!!! 
The team is capable of winning they just didnt do anything creative it was just pass the ball run it in every tackle we need some creativity and direction!! so less of your winging about DR  >:( >:( >:( >:(
I know enough to say sice shoudnt be played and dave shouldnt be sacked the way your all slagging him off its as if we are last but were not are we ??
What i do say is if we start losing more matches and dont get in play offs then something should be done.
Actually i was born 92 and went have matches when i was 3 with my mam and dad .
I cant exactly help what day im born can i ???
Why do certain fans want to sack DR after we lose ????  how do you know it is dave that is making our games poor have you not thought of the players ?? i think it is comen sense not to get dragged in touch or to kick the ball on last tackle

fansincethe90s,  You obviously have not got a clue what you are on about have you really ??

Your last quote simply does not back up your others.  You defend DR's position saying its not his fault, yet your last quote points everything on bad coaching.  Make your mind up ??

We have the quality in the players on the pitch and in the squad, so IMO DR is at fault.  We did not create anything today and have not looked like doing so in the last 3 or 4 matches.  Why is this ??  You do not become a bad player overnight, but if you are following instructions and do not want to be dropped for disobeying them,  then surely the blame is back in the way the team is told to play by the coach.

PK

Offline haven marra

• Academy Star
Reply #37 on: 10 Jun 2007, 08:35:35 pm
Oh ere we go again we have a awful game and DR should get sacked. Its the players aswell !!!!! 
The team is capable of winning they just didnt do anything creative it was just pass the ball run it in every tackle we need some creativity and direction!! so less of your winging about DR  >:( >:( >:( >:(
I know enough to say sice shoudnt be played and dave shouldnt be sacked the way your all slagging him off its as if we are last but were not are we ??
What i do say is if we start losing more matches and dont get in play offs then something should be done.
Why do certain fans want to sack DR after we lose ????  how do you know it is dave that is making our games poor have you not thought of the players ?? i think it is comen sense not to get dragged in touch or to kick the ball on last tackle

fansincethe90s,  You obviously have not got a clue what you are on about have you really ??

Your last quote simply does not back up your others.  You defend DR's position saying its not his fault, yet your last quote points everything on bad coaching.  Make your mind up ??

We have the quality in the players on the pitch and in the squad, so IMO DR is at fault.  We did not create anything today and have not looked like doing so in the last 3 or 4 matches.  Why is this ??  You do not become a bad player overnight, but if you are following instructions and do not want to be dropped for disobeying them,  then surely the blame is back in the way the team is told to play by the coach.

PK

Post of the day...........well said

WHITEHAVENHERO

Reply #38 on: 10 Jun 2007, 09:04:06 pm

PK

Very well said PK, Excellent post.

Offline leytherjay

• Academy Star
Reply #39 on: 10 Jun 2007, 10:44:56 pm
Cant understand all this talk of sacking the coach cos you lost........its only 2 defeats for you so far-get over it cos sacking him is not the answer.
   Lets put it this way.....your still above us in the league, and we was saying the same a few weeks ago..... sack the coach etc-trust me its not the answer and the players need to appologise to the fans and accept that it was them who let you guys down by under performing for you.
   The top four now will finish in the top four at end of season, but in what order nobody knows yet........ it all boils down to 80mins at end of season.

Get behind your lads and the coach for the rest of the season and lets try and make it a leigh v haven final again.......sod cas and widnes, they are beatable and we all know it........good luck for rest of the season marra`s :)

WHITEHAVENHERO

Reply #40 on: 10 Jun 2007, 11:50:37 pm
Cas are beatable I agree, Widnes look indestructible to me! as for the coach there are more issues with him then just loosing a game mate.

RobbyBambino

Reply #41 on: 11 Jun 2007, 01:46:27 am
Too many average players for a club wanting to challenge for top honours

Offline Fan

• Academy Signing
Reply #42 on: 11 Jun 2007, 09:11:16 am
Cas are beatable I agree, Widnes look indestructible to me! as for the coach there are more issues with him then just loosing a game mate.

Widnes were well beaten by Leigh in the Trains Cup. They have a gameplan built around controlling the ruck (illegally) and fast ptb's, get in their faces and they dont like it at all.

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #43 on: 11 Jun 2007, 05:16:16 pm
Too many average players for a club wanting to challenge for top honours

the problem isnt too many average players
the problem is too many players on too good a wage to be really bothered about going into SL.

if our players didnt have great jobs perhaps they might fancy a shot at SL and a good wage from there!!
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good

Offline Blackie

• Academy Star
Reply #44 on: 11 Jun 2007, 05:20:12 pm
Well said. That comment has been going round the town for many years.  :-\