HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Could we tempt Mr Cullen back?

Guest · 43 · 2128

WHITEHAVENHERO

on: 10 Jun 2007, 05:41:17 pm
If things go the way they are looking at Warrington. Could we tempt Mr Cullen back to the recre. I for one have no confidence in DR.
How long left on his contract? Surely they not tinking of renewing it. 
BRING BACK MR CULLEN. IF HE BECOMES AVAILABLE I SAY!

popularsider

Reply #1 on: 10 Jun 2007, 05:47:12 pm
rotherhams contract is up in october. i think cullen could be tempted back he has always had a soft spot for haven and his kids stil follow us.

as for the final at blackpool lets hope we get knocked out i dont want to be embarrased again on tv

Offline Bkenz92

• First Team Regular
  • Haven Til I Die
Reply #2 on: 10 Jun 2007, 06:06:01 pm
rotherhams contract is up in october. i think cullen could be tempted back he has always had a soft spot for haven and his kids stil follow us.

as for the final at blackpool lets hope we get knocked out i dont want to be embarrased again on tv

OMG AS IF YOU PUT THAT !!! Y DO YOU WANT OUR TEAM TO LOSE !!!!!!! >:( >:( YOU MENT TO BE A SUPPORTER I COULDNT CARE LESS IF WE GOT TO THE FINAL AND GOT HAMMERED AT LEAST WE WOULD HAVE MADE THE FINAL AND DESERVED TO BE THERE !!!!! >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( I CANT BELEIVE SOME HAVEN FANS   :o :o :o :o

Offline fluffy

• First Team Backup
  • Haven in the pink :P ^^
Reply #3 on: 10 Jun 2007, 06:10:19 pm

OMG AS IF YOU PUT THAT !!! Y DO YOU WANT OUR TEAM TO LOSE !!!!!!! >:( >:( YOU MENT TO BE A SUPPORTER I COULDNT CARE LESS IF WE GOT TO THE FINAL AND GOT HAMMERED AT LEAST WE WOULD HAVE MADE THE FINAL AND DESERVED TO BE THERE !!!!! >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( I CANT BELEIVE SOME HAVEN FANS   :o :o :o :o

Ino can't belive sum people on ere like taking it way out of hand just because we had a bad game well i hope thet we get to the final and thrash who ever we are playing, and then you won't be wingng will ya?

PATHETIC

>:(
We've got this place rocking now girls !!! ;)

WHITEHAVENHERO

Reply #4 on: 10 Jun 2007, 06:15:25 pm
Are you guys happy with loosing? If you no ambition and not bothered about being the best. Go watch Town!

popularsider

Reply #5 on: 10 Jun 2007, 06:16:42 pm
so you think we can beat cas and widnes the best 2 full time teams in the league?? we cant even beat the 3rd and 4th best full time teams in the league  ::) ::)

i went to the final in 2005 and it was embarrasing i was even laughing when we scored

GET ROTHERHAM OUT AND GET HARRISON OR CULLEN IN ATLEAST THEY WILL PLAY SICEY

Offline Bkenz92

• First Team Regular
  • Haven Til I Die
Reply #6 on: 10 Jun 2007, 06:20:24 pm
im saying if we get  in the final we deserve it as much as widnes or cas and ill be there no matter what cheering on my team !!

Offline fluffy

• First Team Backup
Reply #7 on: 10 Jun 2007, 06:22:28 pm
Are you guys happy with loosing? If you no ambition and not bothered about being the best. Go watch Town!

no thanks rather not, you on the other hand what planet are you living on ? of course im bothered about my team getting beat but god every team loses a game at some point - DEAL WITH IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!

popularsider

Reply #8 on: 10 Jun 2007, 06:23:11 pm
so you would be cheering on a team getting hammerd by 30-50 points? i know i would be embarrased to see that happen again on sky and have every other nl1  and nl2 laughing at us again

we are known as the "BRIDESMAID" club  by other nl teams

Offline Bkenz92

• First Team Regular
  • Haven Til I Die
Reply #9 on: 10 Jun 2007, 06:25:41 pm
Yes i would be shouting i dont care if anybody is laughing at us cos we can just say well we got to the final did u  ??? a dont think so  :-\  :-\

popularsider

Reply #10 on: 10 Jun 2007, 06:37:34 pm
and there reply would be we didnt but we didnt get embarrased again on tv did we? i dont think so.

Offline Bkenz92

• First Team Regular
  • Haven Til I Die
Reply #11 on: 10 Jun 2007, 06:42:23 pm
My reply wud be i dont care u didnt get in the final so obvoisly we are better than you then i would laugh

popularsider

Reply #12 on: 10 Jun 2007, 06:48:11 pm
then that shows how childish you are because all 3 teams left in the nrc have more history than us

WHITEHAVENHERO

Reply #13 on: 10 Jun 2007, 07:05:00 pm

no thanks rather not, you on the other hand what planet are you living on ? of course I'm bothered about my team getting beat but god every team loses a game at some point - DEAL WITH IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tell that to Widnes Marra, They wont be beat this season. You live with the fact we are not good enough! and our coach is garbage.
But if you no ambition and happy to be second best "YOU CAN LIVE WITH ANYTHING"   I want us to be Numero Uno. Whats wrong with that.
Thats what I want to live with Marra.

Offline fluffy

• First Team Backup
Reply #14 on: 10 Jun 2007, 07:44:37 pm
I think we all agree that we want haven to be the best in leauge one and if that means that we have to get a new coach then so be it im just saying that i would give DR  a chance. and stop slagging him off all the time !!

Whatever happens i'll support haven through thick and thin even if they went into nl2 !!!
but i don't think it will get that far lol  :D