HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Could we tempt Mr Cullen back?

Guest · 43 · 2136

Offline Maca

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #15 on: 10 Jun 2007, 07:46:29 pm
Well said marra half of them will be happy sitting in this crap league wining a mickey mouse trophy till maybe a cumbria merge.

Offline HavenMascot

• Fans Favourite
Reply #16 on: 10 Jun 2007, 09:41:34 pm
If things go the way they are looking at Warrington. Could we tempt Mr Cullen back to the recre. I for one have no confidence in DR.
How long left on his contract? Surely they not tinking of renewing it. 
BRING BACK MR CULLEN. IF HE BECOMES AVAILABLE I SAY!

you will not tempt mr cullen back unless things get even worse and nobody wants him

"Born A Haven Supporter, I Am A Haven Supporter, I'll Die A Haven Supporter, My Spirit Will Be A Haven Supporter, I Will Be A Haven Supporter No Matter What! Am A PROUD Haven Fan No Matter What! Haven Through Thick & Thin!"

WHITEHAVENHERO

Reply #17 on: 10 Jun 2007, 09:46:27 pm
No body wants him at Warrington, or No body wants him anywhere, or No body wants him here do you mean?
I for one would have him back tomorrow.  ;D

Offline Bora18

• Academy Star
Reply #18 on: 11 Jun 2007, 02:35:18 am
rotherhams contract is up in october. i think cullen could be tempted back he has always had a soft spot for haven and his kids stil follow us.

as for the final at blackpool lets hope we get knocked out i dont want to be embarrased again on tv

Best post ive read on this site hahahahahahahahaha

Offline LeeF

• First Team Regular
Reply #19 on: 11 Jun 2007, 07:24:03 am
so you think we can beat cas and widnes the best 2 full time teams in the league?? we cant even beat the 3rd and 4th best full time teams in the league  ::) ::)

i went to the final in 2005 and it was embarrasing i was even laughing when we scored

GET ROTHERHAM OUT AND GET HARRISON OR CULLEN IN ATLEAST THEY WILL PLAY SICEY

Cullen already has a job

and would Sice be a Harrison type of player?? He prefers hardworking, tackling number 9s

WHITEHAVENHERO

Reply #20 on: 11 Jun 2007, 10:33:28 am
Never, who is that with then?  We know mate it's IF he ends up with no job marra. And as for Sice being lazy, I wish I was half as lazy.

Offline hensingham boy

• First Team Backup
  • win or lose on the booze
Reply #21 on: 11 Jun 2007, 04:54:01 pm
cullen has been offered another 12 month by wire

Offline champ

• First Team Backup
Reply #22 on: 11 Jun 2007, 08:07:24 pm
Are you guys happy with loosing? If you no ambition and not bothered about being the best. Go watch Town!
Erm lost 3 games out of 19.  DR win ratio is around 87% that is better than your beloved Mr Cullen ever had at Haven and not far of what Steve Mac had.

Offline Ryan

• First Team Backup
Reply #23 on: 11 Jun 2007, 08:16:36 pm
Popularsider id be happy that our team got to a final and i wouldnt care if we got beat because if your embarrased about going and supporting your team then don't go to any of the league matches, to say i hope we get knocked out before the final is really a sign of a bad suppoerter, and for us not having a past is not a bad thing getting to finals helps make a past but you don't want us to get there so we won't have a past.

popularsider

Reply #24 on: 11 Jun 2007, 09:06:12 pm
agreed whitehavenhero

ryan no wonder people are not tempted down to games with tools like you saying dont go to league games

Offline Maca

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #25 on: 11 Jun 2007, 10:43:10 pm
Its got nothing to do with what people say on here that stops people going to matches they either want to go or don't.
We struggle in the first 15 to 20 Min's and expect them coming back to win like they have done, Leigh didn't let let and closed them down straight away were going to have to get out of this lazy start or it will be our down fall like it was yesterday if we go out to win from the start it could be a different story we have a good team but they all need motivated.

Offline njg4haven

• First Team Regular
  • Only 700k to go to purchase date
    • Cumbria's Top Band
Reply #26 on: 12 Jun 2007, 10:33:01 pm
Are you guys happy with loosing? If you no ambition and not bothered about being the best. Go watch Town!

So WH using your logic every time Liverpool get beat they all go to watch Everton or if UNited get beat their fans go to watch City

I think not.
Who would you rather watch this season, us   Town   Donny   Salford.... no brainer me thinks
"To sin by silence makes cowards of men"   Ella Wilcox USA

WHITEHAVENHERO

Reply #27 on: 12 Jun 2007, 10:46:11 pm

So WH using your logic every time Liverpool get beat they all go to watch Everton or if UNited get beat their fans go to watch City

I think not.
Who would you rather watch this season, us   Town   Donny   Salford.... no brainer me thinks

I would watch us what ever league, But I never said that, I said are you happy watching a loosing team. I am not I want top notch rugby in Cumbria, not just a team who preform when they want to.or go out thinking it's only Doncaster we got it won allready. When you guys going to wake up smell the coffee. We are not good enough

Offline njg4haven

• First Team Regular
  • Only 700k to go to purchase date
    • Cumbria's Top Band
Reply #28 on: 12 Jun 2007, 10:49:00 pm

I think not.

I would watch us what ever league, But I never said that, I said are you happy watching a loosing team. I am not I want top notch rugby in Cumbria, not just a team who preform when they want to.or go out thinking it's only Doncaster we got it won allready. When you guys going to wake up smell the coffee. We are not good enough

But you actually said in your post....and i quote

" GO AND WATCH TOWN "
"To sin by silence makes cowards of men"   Ella Wilcox USA

WHITEHAVENHERO

Reply #29 on: 12 Jun 2007, 10:59:42 pm
Yes if you have no ambition and don't want to be part of a winning team. Go watch Town!  But just keep watching Haven marra the way we are playing you can watch Haven & Town in the same league in 2009