HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Dave Rotherham

specialbrew92

Reply #30 on: 13 Jun 2007, 12:41:40 pm
All i have to say Havenhero is prepare the humble pie !! ;D

Derr your maths are even worse considering this website has over 1000 registered accounts so 28 is still nothing, so the 28 people who want him sacke are in the minority.

If he were to get sacked who would you replace him with ? Ged Stokes, Karl Harrison or Paul Cullen ?

Monte

WHITEHAVENHERO

Reply #31 on: 13 Jun 2007, 12:48:55 pm
All i have to say Havenhero is prepare the humble pie !! ;D

Derr your maths are even worse considering this website has over 1000 registered accounts so 28 is still nothing, so the 28 people who want him sacke are in the minority.

If he were to get sacked who would you replace him with ? Ged Stokes, Karl Harrison or Paul Cullen ?

Monte

Derr how can they be in the minority, read the votes. a 1000 ain't voted. Being told how to do maths by a kid by the look of things.
I ain't here to argue with you I'm here trying to move this club on. I have supported  this team for 36 years. and we got no where.
See if you still here supporting them kiddo when we are in league 2 with attendance of 400. Doubt it?

specialbrew92

Reply #32 on: 13 Jun 2007, 01:10:26 pm
H/Hero,

This is my last posting to you.

1) I have been supporting the club since 1978
2) I have sold lottery tickets for them
3) My Dad's a director
4) We sponsor games & players
5) You now have egg on your face

See you

Monte

WHITEHAVENHERO

Reply #33 on: 13 Jun 2007, 01:15:39 pm
Why do I have egg on my face.  I get embarrassed by nothing I say! Never have, Never Will.
If your dads a director tell him to get his finger out and move the club forward spend some money, get some players.
No wonder you do not like what I am saying then.  Sticking up for Daddy.

Offline shavenhaven

• Academy Star
Reply #34 on: 13 Jun 2007, 05:20:59 pm
Why do I have egg on my face.  I get embarrassed by nothing I say! Never have, Never Will.
If your dads a director tell him to get his finger out and move the club forward spend some money, get some players.
No wonder you do not like what I am saying then.  Sticking up for Daddy.

Well said.....
Monte always had a go at the directors when his daddy was not on the board but as soon as he joined the board he started having nothing said about them.
Monte tell daddy to get the popular side sheltered like has been promised for the last 4 year.
Monte even left the supporters site because he couldnt handle the flack the directors got.

Offline shavenhaven

• Academy Star
Reply #35 on: 13 Jun 2007, 05:23:11 pm
Fact is marra its 16 wins and 3 losses.  Would Saints Wigan or Leeds sack a coach with that record i doubt it very much.  The fact is DR picks the team and because he isnt picking certain players that people like he gets slagged off.  He is the coach and stands or falls by results.  If we were 3rd of bottom with 16 losses and 3 wins i would agree its time to go but that is not the situation.

If half the wins were against nl1 teams yes wigan saints or leeds would not be happy.
Fact is alot of our wins were against NL2 teams and the wins against NL1 teams have been scraped through.
Name me 1 NL1 team we have beaten soundly ????

Offline Maca

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #36 on: 13 Jun 2007, 05:26:41 pm
Leigh was our first big test the rest are to come ! lets hope they get there finger out and get a game plan that works with the better teams.

Offline Haven sent

• Academy Signing
Reply #37 on: 13 Jun 2007, 07:42:54 pm
Leigh at home should not of been a test it was a must win game and a game we should be able to win if we have any real aspirations to reach the promised land. We have dropped valuable points at Donny and home to Leigh. Can anybody really see us getting much from the following games
Widnes home/away
Cas       home/away
Fax        away
It looks we will struggle to make the play offs let alone the top two (which in reality i think you need to to have a chance of reaching the GF)
I don't know if it is Dr's fault or we just don't have the playing staff to compete with the top two.But one thing I do know is that I find it rather distasteful voting on somebody's livelihood comments!!!!!

Offline Maca

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #38 on: 13 Jun 2007, 07:52:22 pm
I ment test as to see how good WE realy are  for the games ahead ie the big teams.
From now there hard games!!! get donny out the way and see how we go against Fax.

The Grim Reaper!

Reply #39 on: 13 Jun 2007, 08:20:13 pm
Shall I pay him a visit