HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Coyle upbeat

Online spacecake

• Haven Legend
Reply #15 on: 24 May 2016, 06:44:17 pm
Would burns fox Newton or brocky get in any other champ team?
Jordan Burns would get in a lot of champ teams his try ratio per games played for let's face it a team always fighting relegation is outstanding can't judge brocky till he gets a decent run at 6

Offline jammy dodger

• Top Try Scorer
  • Readers are Leaders
Reply #16 on: 24 May 2016, 06:45:29 pm
If a Brocky was played in his position then it's a possibility, but your family member refuses to so he can accommodate others who are, on current form, woefully inept.

Newton would struggle to get in Kells Ono

Burns is a good finisher when given the chance. If he was playing with the halves at the disposal of most Champ clubs he would score many more.

Now answer me this would Gore or T Coyle get in any other Champ teams?
"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great."

Online spacecake

• Haven Legend
Reply #17 on: 24 May 2016, 06:47:22 pm
If a Brocky was played in his position then it's a possibility, but your family member refuses to so he can accommodate others who are, on current form, woefully inept.

Burns is a good finisher when given the chance. If he was playing with the halves at the disposal of most Champ clubs he would score many more.

i would say gore would as a hooker

Offline jammy dodger

• Top Try Scorer
  • Readers are Leaders
Reply #18 on: 24 May 2016, 06:48:45 pm

i would say gore would as a hooker

Wouldn't even get a job as one of those on Canal Street  :D
"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great."

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #19 on: 24 May 2016, 07:07:10 pm
On there day yes all would and Brocky and burns defo would ,would gore ? Who has been shocking.
As said Allen,davies Duffy ,carbs all play well,for me Taylor can be hit and miss but when good very good
THE MULLET IS BACK

Online spacecake

• Haven Legend
Reply #20 on: 24 May 2016, 07:12:47 pm
I don't think anybodys really played bad more a case of every team is full of ex super league players or hardcore championship players just think the top.6 or 7 sides are simply stronger if koucash gets his way of a breakaway league perhaps there should be a super league 1 and 2 with 10 in each league then the rest of us who are on a level playing field can battle for the best of the rest

Offline jammy dodger

• Top Try Scorer
  • Readers are Leaders
Reply #21 on: 24 May 2016, 07:21:57 pm
Carberry on current form I would dispute, nothing against his ability but he seems to be used, in effectively, as a nothing more than a battering ram, in the middle of the park against the oppositions bigger players. A waste if you ask me, but what do us mere supporters know  ::)

Spacey I disagree. We have a team capable of being in a much better position and it's my opinion that a better coach would have us at least 6 points further up the table, with the current squad.
« Last Edit: 24 May 2016, 07:23:32 pm by jammy dodger »

Offline Haven83

• Academy Star
Reply #22 on: 24 May 2016, 07:23:06 pm
Haven lack a leader someone with a rugby brain and Gore or Coyle haven't got it as we've seen all this season and last year with Coyle. That's what sammutt does for town and I kills me to say it but he will be the difference again on Saturday especially if we persist with Gore at scrum halve - utter useless. If young JJ couldn't get into the Kells team Gore defo wouldn't.

Offline haven09

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #23 on: 24 May 2016, 07:25:32 pm

Burns was at Warrington only left due to being home sick
Newton was at hull Fc left as the u20 league was being disbanded he was highly rated there
Brocky was the barla amateur captain and had been tipped for Bing things as a stand off not a hooker or centre!!
Fox imo would get in another champ team is say he is one of are top metre makers!!

About time coyle stopped kiss arsing his pals and pick players in correct positions unless he wants a coaching job in champ 1 next season!!

Online Brow Lad

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #24 on: 24 May 2016, 09:08:57 pm
Well wont matter nxt year as iv heard jordan going back to kells and brocky going back to mont as player coach with his dad

Online Mirehouselegend

• Fans Favourite
Reply #25 on: 24 May 2016, 09:22:08 pm
So Haven are dead and buried is what your all saying.

Offline Bushy

• Academy Signing
Reply #26 on: 25 May 2016, 12:46:33 pm
Everyone has there own opinion I don't think any of them would especially burns, your right tho I also don't think Coyle would either

Offline CUMBRIAN BOY

• First Team Regular
Reply #27 on: 25 May 2016, 06:47:28 pm
Cant see Brocky going back to Egremont as a coach or player coach, I think it will be a different ball game next season when a new coach is put in charge, hopefully one that will play players in the correct positions and also have a back bone to pick his strongest team and not friends or family who don't deserve a place in the team,

Offline Steven DeMont

• First Team Regular
Reply #28 on: 25 May 2016, 07:15:04 pm

If we drop a league we'll struggle to recruit players. I would imagine Calvert and McAvoy would retire. Our PNG contingent are on their way out. Allen, Carberry and Gore will go with Coyle as will Thomas. Then if the DR agreement ended as you would expect how would we field a team?

Offline Johnpauljones

• First Team Regular
Reply #29 on: 25 May 2016, 08:34:41 pm
My god we arentcanywhere near relegated , 6 teams seperatrdvby 4 points and something like 14 games to play.  I am glad half you lotvarent in the team with this defeatist attitude.

The board are trying to bring in reinforcements.  Even if we lose on Saturday it is no where near the end of the fight to stay up.