think you will find it is 9.

Offline groundhog

• Academy Signing
Reply #32 on: 25 May 2016, 10:06:24 pm
We have 9league games and 7games in the(8s)total of16games to play

Offline just me

• Academy Star
Reply #33 on: 25 May 2016, 10:29:31 pm
Don't be surprised if we beat Town at Blackpool, if they think it's won that will work in our favour
Dion fit I hope and a few new faces we could just about relegate Town.who is the pressure on  :tip:

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #34 on: 26 May 2016, 03:55:03 am
Don't be surprised if we beat Town at Blackpool, if they think it's won that will work in our favour
Dion fit I hope and a few new faces we could just about relegate Town.who is the pressure on  :tip:
Current form suggests the opposite
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline town4me

• First Team Regular
Reply #35 on: 26 May 2016, 05:08:39 am
no one thinks "the games won".  It's  2 points that will have to be earned. It's a derby. No one will be just about relegated if they lose and I would be very suprised if Aiyre plays.
« Last Edit: 26 May 2016, 05:16:53 am by town4me »

Offline Booga20

• Academy Star
Reply #36 on: 26 May 2016, 11:26:15 pm
Every one seems to forget about Louis joufret he's been awful he's tackling poor he's decision making poor handling poor he's just been poor but guess what do you think he'll get dropped ?? Don't be daft because daddy Christopher  ( if I've spelt his name right ) wouldn't be happy and mb pull the plug on the catalans agreement
End of the day just get used to it because it's obvious who'll play and who won't doesn't matter how good you've been playing it's favourites that will play
And after last week's shambles coach colyes took positives out of the game, must of been a different one that I watched ( I was sober )

Offline kiss the snake

• Fans Favourite
Reply #37 on: 27 May 2016, 12:14:02 am
If it's true and we have dropped a fit jpb we deserve all we are gonna get

Offline Haven1940

• Academy Signing
Reply #38 on: 27 May 2016, 05:58:12 am
Totally agree if this is true what chance do our local players stand. Obviously you need a travellers postcode to play.  Was looking forward to this match but feeling disheartened.

Offline kev

• Academy Signing
Reply #39 on: 27 May 2016, 07:33:26 am
Disgrace if jpb is dropped,gore joufrett have been shocking!!

Offline Recre Faithful

• First Team Regular
Reply #40 on: 27 May 2016, 07:50:51 am
The man should be sacked it's quite obvious he hasn't got a clue Calvert & Newton the only locals in a massive Derby yes we've brought in 2 new players but loan isn't the answer as in a months time we will be back to square 1
Whitehaven RLFC The real pride of cumbria

Remember not everything that talks with an Aussie accent is good enough to wear the Green & Gold

Offline Booga20

• Academy Star
Reply #41 on: 27 May 2016, 09:22:38 am
It's exactly what I mentioned about 3/4 weeks ago because of our recruitment or lack of it should I say
Like also said weeks ago players aren't performing but never get dropped gore and jouffret haven't exactly set the team alight JPB playing out of position he played centre last week I think the only position he hasn't played is prop
Surprise again Connors omitted to make way for others like I previously said the stats don't lie least scoring team most points conceded

Offline Booga20

• Academy Star
Reply #42 on: 27 May 2016, 09:29:48 am
Don't get get me wrong we could go tomorrow and beat town but it's only papering over cracks, we'll still be in a relegation fight like we have for the last 2 years
This game will be close and could go either way ( who can be more clinical and least mistakes made )

Offline spacecake

• Haven Legend
Reply #43 on: 27 May 2016, 09:46:29 am
It certainly is a game we can win don't be surprised if gore and carberry have their best games of the season in front of the sky cameras to put themselves in the shop window for next season

Offline rockerlad

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #44 on: 27 May 2016, 10:04:00 am
It certainly is a game we can win don't be surprised if gore and carberry have their best games of the season in front of the sky cameras to put themselves in the shop window for next season
I'd Imagine Scouts will go off more than one game
Workington AFC - The Pride Of Cumbria
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/workingtonafc/
Football Score Cast - PM Me For Details