HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Fortress Rec

Offline haven marra

• Academy Star
on: 10 Jun 2007, 08:10:45 pm
The myth has been smashed.....All teams will now travel up here with more confidence

popularsider

Reply #1 on: 10 Jun 2007, 08:12:19 pm
they do marra

2 league defeats in 4 years isnt bad though

Offline haven marra

• Academy Star
Reply #2 on: 10 Jun 2007, 08:13:31 pm
they do marra

2 league defeats in 4 years isnt bad though

If we play like today that will be 4 defeats including 2 heavy defeats by Widnes and Cas

Offline Bkenz92

• First Team Regular
  • Haven Til I Die
Reply #3 on: 10 Jun 2007, 08:14:12 pm
Then it will make the fans worse when they get beat by us !!  ;)

Offline Maca

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #4 on: 10 Jun 2007, 08:15:58 pm
lol if we play like that Fax will win us too never mind widnes and cas

WHITEHAVENHERO

Reply #5 on: 10 Jun 2007, 09:20:41 pm
The myth has been smashed.....All teams will now travel up here with more confidence

I totally agree. we are now Pussy Cats!  We have to meet the Tigers yet! and the the unbeatable Mr Mc boys too. We are in for a hammering. and if I am wrong I will come on here and eat all the humble pie you can throw at me.

Offline Blackie

• Academy Star
Reply #6 on: 10 Jun 2007, 09:27:00 pm
I mentioned before the Barrow match that I was concerned about Haven's defence and that they were not robust enough. I am not suprised that they fell against Leigh. They need to go back to basic game. Hit them hard and don't allow them to get a breather at all.

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #7 on: 10 Jun 2007, 09:28:15 pm
i am discusted at todays showing summet needs done

Offline Bora18

• Academy Star
Reply #8 on: 11 Jun 2007, 02:31:09 am
Theres no doubt that fort rec has been made a mockery of. I bet them leigh fans were laughin all the way home at how crap we were

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #9 on: 11 Jun 2007, 05:50:59 am
If  we  play  like  that  again  we'll  need  to  rename  it  Santa's  Grotto :(

Offline fluffy

• First Team Backup
  • Haven in the pink :P ^^
Reply #10 on: 11 Jun 2007, 04:58:12 pm

I totally agree. we are now Pussy Cats!  We have to meet the Tigers yet! and the the unbeatable Mr Mc boys too. We are in for a hammering. and if I am wrong I will come on here and eat all the humble pie you can throw at me.

i don't think we will get hammerd at all, yes we played bad yesterday but we will up the game wen cas and widnes come up
We've got this place rocking now girls !!! ;)

Offline haven marra

• Academy Star
Reply #11 on: 11 Jun 2007, 05:04:02 pm

i don't think we will get hammerd at all, yes we played bad yesterday but we will up the game wen cas and widnes come up
Up the game ?????? They are pro players and should be up for every bloody game. yesterdays farce cost me alot of money just to watch a team that were not up for it.

Offline Blackie

• Academy Star
Reply #12 on: 11 Jun 2007, 05:11:02 pm
too true.  >:(