HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

sponsors lounge

Guest · 6 · 779

popularsider

on: 10 Jun 2007, 09:59:31 pm
ive been told in the sponsors bar after the game

des byrne dave rotherham and john duffy all enterd the bar

JD was presented with his mom award everyone clapped

DB then said right we wil get DR views on the game  as DR went to talk he was soundly booed by the people in the sponsors lounge someone then asked why wasnt sice playing

DB said we will see what DR says about that after his thoughts on the game
JD was then handed his mom award everyone again clapped then walked out when DR got up to talk

im just thinking are 2 home league defeats have both been under DR

WHITEHAVENHERO

Reply #1 on: 10 Jun 2007, 10:05:32 pm
Well they you go, we had the chance to see what he had to say about not playing Sice, and people walk out.
As much as I do not rate him as a coach I think that was damn right rude!

Offline mr hopefull

• First Team Backup
  • off we go-- come on haven-- come on haven
Reply #2 on: 11 Jun 2007, 08:09:12 pm
ive been told in the sponsors bar after the game

des byrne dave rotherham and john duffy all enterd the bar

JD was presented with his mom award everyone clapped

DB then said right we wil get DR views on the game  as DR went to talk he was soundly booed by the people in the sponsors lounge someone then asked why wasnt sice playing

DB said we will see what DR says about that after his thoughts on the game
JD was then handed his mom award everyone again clapped then walked out when DR got up to talk

im just thinking are 2 home league defeats have both been under DR

sorry to say,,,,,,,,,there was no boooing,,, and certainly no one walked out,,,what a load of tosh,,,sometimes marra you have to much to say on here ,,even though people are entitled to there opinion,,,,,sometimes some of the drival you talk over and over again is very painfull,,clam up for a while mate eh!!!1

Offline Ryan

• First Team Backup
Reply #3 on: 11 Jun 2007, 08:19:25 pm
No just leave him popularsider can never be wrong, everything he says is always 100% right and no one can't disagree with him, your right he does talk a load of drival and its best to ignore him, he did say he was never going to post on here again so if we ignore him he might go away again.

Offline recregoer

• Academy Star
Reply #4 on: 11 Jun 2007, 08:29:56 pm
No just leave him popularsider can never be wrong, everything he says is always 100% right and no one can't disagree with him, your right he does talk a load of drival and its best to ignore him, he did say he was never going to post on here again so if we ignore him he might go away again.

He is sort of right though. But Rotheram was booed onto the stage in the JJ McKeown bar while Duffy was clapped. Rotheram was asked why Sice wasn't playing and he never answered, that was it. No one walked out obviously i don't know if anything happened in the Sponsors Lounge but if he got stick in there i doubt he'd have went in the main bar.

popularsider

Reply #5 on: 11 Jun 2007, 08:59:44 pm
sponsors lounge mainr bar sorry i got mixed up  ::) ::)

ryan i talk drivel your the one who was obssed with derrie eilbeck  :D