HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Referendum

Offline batty

• Academy Signing
Reply #15 on: 24 Jun 2016, 06:12:07 pm
why shouldnt our own two local labour mps resign,after  the electorate given them a vote of no confidence considering they wanted to stay in the corrupt eu?
Thats what general elections are for,where you can vote for which ever fascist party you want.The young voted for the EU,the older voters didn't, now that is selfishness.
« Last Edit: 24 Jun 2016, 06:13:57 pm by batty »

Offline jammy dodger

• Top Try Scorer
  • Readers are Leaders
Reply #16 on: 24 Jun 2016, 06:36:27 pm
The younger voters haven't experienced 40 years of being in what the EU became.

Nobody can predict what will happen going forward, however at least now we can only blame ourselves if, and that's if, it doesn't work out as we hoped.

How can you call anyone selfish for believing they are voting for what they feel is in the country's best interest, remember most of these people have risked their pensions by voting to leave, knowing the market volatility it would cause, hardly selfish that now is it.

Selfish, racist and uneducated is all I have heard all day from the (sore losers) remain campaign, how bigoted is that?
"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great."

Offline red white and blue

• Academy Star
Reply #17 on: 24 Jun 2016, 06:56:16 pm
well at least batty you called older people selfish  unlike bigot alan Johnson who called older out people extremists,he knows who the real extremists are but the pc bloke that he is he wouldn't have dared say.

Offline batty

• Academy Signing
Reply #18 on: 24 Jun 2016, 07:07:14 pm
well at least batty you called older people selfish  unlike bigot alan Johnson who called older out people extremists,he knows who the real extremists are but the pc bloke that he is he wouldn't have dared say.
Speaking of bigots this a victory for Trump,Putin,Marie le Pen &Nick Griffin.Well done!

Offline batty

• Academy Signing
Reply #19 on: 24 Jun 2016, 07:12:54 pm
The younger voters haven't experienced 40 years of being in what the EU became.

Nobody can predict what will happen going forward, however at least now we can only blame ourselves if, and that's if, it doesn't work out as we hoped.

How can you call anyone selfish for believing they are voting for what they feel is in the country's best interest, remember most of these people have risked their pensions by voting to leave, knowing the market volatility it would cause, hardly selfish that now is it.

Selfish, racist and uneducated is all I have heard all day from the (sore losers) remain campaign, how bigoted is that?
Before the election all I heard from you out voters was foreigners,immigrants and Islam.The future of our country was second to xenophobia and racism.

Offline jammy dodger

• Top Try Scorer
  • Readers are Leaders
Reply #20 on: 24 Jun 2016, 07:18:56 pm
Where did Islam come into anything??

Yes immigration was a hot topic, but so was democracy, schools, the NHS, transport infrastructure, corruption and the economy. Being concerned that the potential of unlimited migration of upto three quarters of a billion people coming to this country is not racist in any way.

I am all for immigration of those people who will make a difference to my country. What I am against is not being able to stop health tourists, criminals and the unskilled walking into the UK without us being able to so no.

At least I had the decency to cover your points in both posts, however all you can do is throw insults. I am not going to tar all remain voters with your brush unlike you seem to want to with the leave
« Last Edit: 24 Jun 2016, 07:20:37 pm by jammy dodger »
"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great."

Offline batty

• Academy Signing
Reply #21 on: 24 Jun 2016, 07:24:39 pm
Where did Islam come into anything??

Yes immigration was a hot topic, but so was democracy, schools, the NHS, transport infrastructure, corruption and the economy. Being concerned that the potential of unlimited migration of upto three quarters of a billion people coming to this country is not racist in any way.

I am all for immigration of those people who will make a difference to my country. What I am against is not being able to stop health tourists, criminals and the unskilled walking into the UK without us being able to so no.

At least I had the decency to cover your points in both posts, however all you can do is throw insults. I am not going to tar all remain voters with your brush unlike you seem to want to with the leave
How many white EU immigrants were on Farages van .When will the NHS see the money,oh sorry that was just a joke,by Nigel.

Offline jammy dodger

• Top Try Scorer
  • Readers are Leaders
Reply #22 on: 24 Jun 2016, 07:30:49 pm
Sorry to pop your bubble Batty but Nigel Farage wasn't the one to say that about the NHS  :-[ :-[ :-[

Ah so one poster, I haven't actually seen it just heard about it btw, represents the views of 52% of the UKs population?

Batty you are a bigot and quite frankly embarrassing

Offline red white and blue

• Academy Star
Reply #23 on: 24 Jun 2016, 07:32:26 pm
talking of bigots batty you missed out that anti white anti English ex premier ,you know the one that called the old lady a bigot,,,,poor old lass  the pc brigade got another one.  hope you seem the other clowns trying to get at Johnson today,thats what corbyn calls democracy,

Offline realist_2010

• Academy Star
Reply #24 on: 24 Jun 2016, 08:07:02 pm
Speaking of bigots this a victory for Trump,Putin,Marie le Pen &Nick Griffin.Well done!

No Batty, its a victory for democracy. Its called a majority, Its how democratic society comes to decisions, its fair, its equitable (one man : one vote). You can twine all day long about the result but if you prefer an alternative system of coming to the decision you require and that alone then how about you re-locate to North Korea.

Offline brianb

• First Team Backup
Reply #25 on: 24 Jun 2016, 08:16:28 pm
lets call it quits and get back to the real reason for this site rugby league I for one am sick of listening to you all .

Offline DonkeyParker

• Academy Star
Reply #26 on: 24 Jun 2016, 08:38:26 pm
No Batty, its a victory for democracy. Its called a majority, Its how democratic society comes to decisions, its fair, its equitable (one man : one vote). You can twine all day long about the result but if you prefer an alternative system of coming to the decision you require and that alone then how about you re-locate to North Korea.

Democracy..LOL.... in the 2015 election 63.1% of the UK voted against the Tories....

And before being accused of being a leftie.... I'm a Monster Raving Loony

Offline batty

• Academy Signing
Reply #27 on: 24 Jun 2016, 08:46:58 pm
It is democracy and it is the best system, but I do not have to agree with the winners.End of.

Offline jammy dodger

• Top Try Scorer
  • Readers are Leaders
Reply #28 on: 24 Jun 2016, 08:49:39 pm
Democracy can be frustrating, but the bigoted reaction is not warranted

Offline recre

• First Team Backup
Reply #29 on: 24 Jun 2016, 09:02:47 pm
I'm totally with you on this. I voted to stay but have absolutely no argument on getting beat. I used my one vote how I saw fit. I don't mind just getting on with it as I think majority should rule, if it goes belly up I won't be happy or shouting about it. This country is great because we're allowed a choice, be happy that we're in a position to voice our views and have no comeback on that (legal comments obviously). We've put these people in power to make these difficult decisions, they've given us an option and we've picked it. Sorted, let's get our house in order now.