HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

ground inspection

Offline magnerslad

• Academy Signing
on: 11 Jun 2007, 12:51:18 pm
i was told yesterday that at the end of the month we are getting an inspection from super league to see if our ground is up to standard i think someone should get on the phone and tell them not to bother as we dont want to upset them any more by wasting their time with a visit to what is probably the worst groud in our league  SUPER LEAGUE WERE HAVING A LAUGH

popularsider

Reply #1 on: 11 Jun 2007, 01:02:08 pm
leighs ground is worse than ours

Offline haven lad 06

• First Team Regular
Reply #2 on: 11 Jun 2007, 01:39:34 pm
and from what i saw on sky so is dewsberrys
haven till i die

Offline rdc

• Academy Star
Reply #3 on: 11 Jun 2007, 02:53:25 pm
leighs ground is worse than ours
Hilton Park has enough seating to meet the criteria from what I understand, and besides theyre due to be moving into a new stadium next season apparently.

WHITEHAVENHERO

Reply #4 on: 11 Jun 2007, 05:35:50 pm
Why they bothering to come, tell them they can wait until next season, we are going no where this season. 4 th at best.

Offline champ

• First Team Backup
Reply #5 on: 11 Jun 2007, 07:24:07 pm
Lets all pack it in and not bother supporting the team then.  We get beaten by a better team on the day give them credit, build a bridge and get over it.

WHITEHAVENHERO

Reply #6 on: 11 Jun 2007, 08:09:39 pm
Lets all pack it in and not bother supporting the team then.  We get beaten by a better team on the day give them credit, build a bridge and get over it.

Who said not support the team Champ? I will support them even if we are in NL2.  But I expect a bit of consistency, either we are good, or we are crap. Not blow hot and cold. All you guys are happy paying your ?12 to watch at the min a NL2 team. We pay our entrance fees to pay the likes of DR and in my opinion we not getting our monies worth. So its you champ who needs the reality check, Face the facts at the min we are crap and have been most of the season. I want to be top or at least in second place contending.
What happened at Doncaster? Dewsbury? Leigh? theres 3 very bad games we have had. If we can not beat them we don't deserve to be contending for a top 2 place.
You were the one shouting keep watching Spacehaven, to the ground redevelopment, to us going places. Only place this team going at the min is down to  Widnes, Castleford, Leigh, Halifax,, We were contenders for super League twice, Now what we contending? A trip to Blackpool? I think these 4 teams have the edge on us now. Big Time.

Offline tattie

• Academy Star
Reply #7 on: 11 Jun 2007, 08:23:24 pm

may be they are coming to see our new score board good luck  to them  i could'nt see it from popular side
ALWAYS  HAVEN

Offline Maca

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #8 on: 11 Jun 2007, 10:58:17 pm
I said lets wait and see half way when we start playing better teams as to how good we are and if we have come on we  blew sundays game i just hope I'm wrong with the rest of our games and we can start playing.
We played well against Catalans and came back well at Batley from a first half that was rubbish the lads need to start getting there act together and motivated off there trainer/coach  as there seems something not right.

Offline njg4haven

• First Team Regular
  • Only 700k to go to purchase date
    • Cumbria's Top Band
Reply #9 on: 12 Jun 2007, 10:30:35 pm
i was told yesterday that at the end of the month we are getting an inspection from super league to see if our ground is up to standard i think someone should get on the phone and tell them not to bother as we dont want to upset them any more by wasting their time with a visit to what is probably the worst groud in our league  SUPER LEAGUE WERE HAVING A LAUGH
Well lets hope you change your mind soon
"To sin by silence makes cowards of men"   Ella Wilcox USA

Offline Maca

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #10 on: 13 Jun 2007, 08:20:32 am
How will he change his mind ?