HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Who will attend on Saturday

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #15 on: 18 Jul 2016, 07:31:00 pm
Believe that there is a board meeting tonight and something positive comes out on a better note maybe we will see foster and miller back soon anything to lift us
shaun if there's a board meeting at this time of the season it could be one of 3 things a new player at the club the board give their backing to james coyle or they announce he's stepping down now what's your money on don't need a board meeting to anounce the return of forster and miller or worse case scenario were in the same mess as town.
They have regular board meetings marra but im sure recent displays will be brought up
born and bred haven.

Offline recre

• First Team Backup
Reply #16 on: 18 Jul 2016, 07:38:44 pm
I won't be there but not as any form of protest. Family stuff comes first. As bad as it's looking I would still have turned up and SUPPORTED the team. If people class themselves as supporters of WRLFC, the clues in the supporter bit, try it!!!!!!!

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #17 on: 18 Jul 2016, 07:44:30 pm
I won't be there but not as any form of protest. Family stuff comes first. As bad as it's looking I would still have turned up and SUPPORTED the team. If people class themselves as supporters of WRLFC, the clues in the supporter bit, try it!!!!!!!
Absolutely marra
born and bred haven.

Offline Kellsmarra

• Academy Star
Reply #18 on: 18 Jul 2016, 08:15:27 pm
I will only turn up now if T Coyles is NOT  in the team. This guy is not fit enough for our league

Offline HavenWarrior

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #19 on: 18 Jul 2016, 08:38:51 pm
Believe that there is a board meeting tonight and something positive comes out on a better note maybe we will see foster and miller back soon anything to lift us

I have a feeling we will not see Foster in a Haven Shirt again. If we dont win Sat, we are going down, then i cant see the lad risking pksying again this season.

And he is too good for Champ 1 rugby, bound to be a clause when he signed, that he would be released if we got relegated.

HW

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #20 on: 18 Jul 2016, 09:26:04 pm
I think we need to put our gripes against the coach, BOD or the players to one side and get behind the team on Saturday. Needs as many fans down as possible and be that 18th man. This is a massive game and victory will put just a point behind Sheffield which will give us a lifeline. Defeat were as good as down

Online Mk1

• First Team Backup
Reply #21 on: 18 Jul 2016, 09:33:17 pm
If your never coming back why would any of you come on here, its a fans forum, simple question when the going gets tough, where are you going?  Me I will be at the match as normal.  Everyone is entitled to stay away but bar or armchair fans are not true fans.  You've made your stay away sandwich now eat it!
You are of course entitled to your opinion, likewise am I. I have never stated I will never return to the Rec but as I do not agree with the way the team is being run I have decided my time and money will be better employed elsewhere until this debacle is resolved. If this (in your opinion ) makes me a bar / armchair fan then so be it but I would imagine  I have been a "True fan " following Haven longer than you've been out of nappies.

Offline nickhutchinson

• Academy Star
Reply #22 on: 18 Jul 2016, 09:44:57 pm
We're down already so people need to stop saying Saturday's game is massive. Home form is awful and that's why we're going down.

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #23 on: 18 Jul 2016, 09:46:34 pm
We're down already so people need to stop saying Saturday's game is massive. Home form is awful and that's why we're going down.
Not officially marra and still 8 games we can't give up on the club
born and bred haven.

Online WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #24 on: 18 Jul 2016, 09:51:20 pm
Players have give up on us as they do every year come this stage of the season so and after the incidents of the travellers bus from another thread I don't want to give them another penny if that's what they are like

Offline LeeF

• First Team Regular
Reply #25 on: 18 Jul 2016, 09:57:48 pm
I would have expected the Board to meet probably every week during the season so having one this week isn't that much of a surprise

Offline haven09

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #26 on: 18 Jul 2016, 11:07:59 pm
After missing a few through work and other stuff I will be there
Heard we could have Taylor and jouf  back also so at least options .

As miffed as we are let's all get down regardless who is  in charge,make it  intimidating for eagles shout and sing from the first whistle to the last,we need to stay up and we as fans can make a difference

Taylor was available against town and  he got a fone call at 8pm sat night from coyle saying your not playing you looked like you were struggling in team run for fitness ....  :D then picks his brother who's clearly the fittest player at the club

Offline kiss the snake

• Fans Favourite
Reply #27 on: 18 Jul 2016, 11:22:52 pm
Wonder if TC is in a pay as you play contract  :o

Offline jammy dodger

• Top Try Scorer
  • Readers are Leaders
Reply #28 on: 19 Jul 2016, 11:56:46 am
Wonder if TC is in a pay as you play contract  :o

He won't earn much if its per metre ran or minutes spent on pitch
"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great."

Offline brianb

• First Team Backup
Reply #29 on: 19 Jul 2016, 12:28:43 pm
think that was a misprint about coyle think you meant fattest. :nod: