HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

BOD

Offline AllezHaven

• First Team Backup
Reply #90 on: 28 Jul 2016, 06:15:01 pm
I'm holding back on the monetary support I have been giving. The words good money after bad spring to mind. I am also concerned by the splits within the club or rather the supporters of the club. Shal continue to support the club in the future but now sorry.
Allez haven

Been supporting Haven since Gus Risman stood on my new mac. My ma gave me hell!

Offline Haven83

• Academy Star
Reply #91 on: 28 Jul 2016, 06:15:28 pm
You don't have to be the most talented group of players to win games look at Leicester city! But they played with a level of understanding of each other and played as a team everyone knew their role and put in the hard graft.  All of this would be improved if the Club enforced training together at least twice a week. I think Deakin tried to do this, didn't he?

Offline lastmanstanding

• First Team Backup
Reply #92 on: 28 Jul 2016, 08:03:54 pm
Isn't it funny that supporters on here can see why and how we have failed yet the club has not put one word out to admit their mistakes on and off the field. Just read the York cherman applauding his players 😍 Nice gesture , but there again they maybe deserve that accolade, team playing as a team and coached by a coach with passion and knowledge " can't beat it"

Offline wickerman

• Academy Star
Reply #93 on: 29 Jul 2016, 08:54:32 am
Do let me get this straight allez. You live away so  only go to some away matches. (Not a criticism ) You give s prize for the bus . What other monetary support are you withholding? I'll be going to matches, buying extra raffle tickets and supporting thr club best I can. They need us. Grandstanding on a forum won't help the club. If you are supporting the club significantly I apologise. If you are just stirring the pot I don't

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #94 on: 29 Jul 2016, 09:15:45 am
Do let me get this straight allez. You live away so  only go to some away matches. (Not a criticism ) You give s prize for the bus . What other monetary support are you withholding? I'll be going to matches, buying extra raffle tickets and supporting thr club best I can. They need us. Grandstanding on a forum won't help the club. If you are supporting the club significantly I apologise. If you are just stirring the pot I don't

allezhaven has been great for the supporters bus these past few seasons he has bought seats on the bus for people to go which we have raffled on the bus. he mentioned splits in the club i dont think its a bad as it sounds everyone dont always get on all the time thats sport and rugby league. please dont have a go at allezhaven he has done nothing wrong mate we are one 1 club we have had a few problems this season but have sorted most. its been a stressful season for most bod and fans.
born and bred haven.

Offline jammy dodger

• Top Try Scorer
  • Readers are Leaders
Reply #95 on: 29 Jul 2016, 09:21:19 am
Pacino summed up life as a Haven fans

"Just when I thought I was out, they pulled me back in"

All my life my family have left games swearing thats their lot, but 2 weeks later here we are stood back in the same spot watching a Haven game
"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great."

Offline Mirehouselegend

• Fans Favourite
Reply #96 on: 29 Jul 2016, 09:25:54 am
True fans stick together through thick and thin. Our club is struggling so what do us supporters have to do to help out, We stick together and support in numbers not bicker and stop going to game's. Allezhaven doe's his best from out the county so it's about time we all tried that extra bit more to save our season.

Offline davo5

• First Team Regular
Reply #97 on: 29 Jul 2016, 10:00:12 am
Must be good being the perfect rugby league supporter,,maybe you should start your own forum,where fellow "perfect" supporters only post what you like to read.

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #98 on: 29 Jul 2016, 10:21:56 am
True fans stick together through thick and thin. Our club is struggling so what do us supporters have to do to help out, We stick together and support in numbers not bicker and stop going to game's. Allezhaven doe's his best from out the county so it's about time we all tried that extra bit more to save our season.

starting at home to bradford next sunday marra.
born and bred haven.

Offline wickerman

• Academy Star
Reply #99 on: 29 Jul 2016, 01:46:15 pm
Didn't say I was perfect Davo. Just saying that when the chips are down the club needs us . Coming on a forum and saying I'm withholding help isn't the way I would do it. Also a forum is to articulate views. It's a bit rich saying set up your own perfect forum . I think a lot of your views are a pile of negative crap but I wholeheartedly support your right to air them on here. Please support my right to challenge or clarify them

Offline whitey12

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #100 on: 07 Aug 2016, 02:20:26 pm
Again well done for keeping coyle.  Another Stella effort after 2 weeks off to regroup.

Offline nickhutchinson

• Academy Star
Reply #101 on: 07 Aug 2016, 08:52:06 pm
The board are a joke for keeping coyle this long. The attitude stinks and the board don't even care