HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

MARK DEANS

Offline Mancunian Marra

• Academy Star
on: 12 Jun 2007, 02:17:42 pm
What's the up-to-date position with Mark, has he officially Retired?

popularsider

Reply #1 on: 12 Jun 2007, 02:20:06 pm
yes he has he told the u21 lads after the workington game he had retired due to his shoulder poping out again

Offline Mancunian Marra

• Academy Star
Reply #2 on: 12 Jun 2007, 05:15:14 pm
Can the club confirm or deny this officially?

Offline HavenWarrior

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #3 on: 12 Jun 2007, 05:52:21 pm
If your waiting for an Official Statements from the club dont hold your breath. Maybe if they do answer, we will find out if and when Bill Robson left the club.

TW

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #4 on: 12 Jun 2007, 09:13:01 pm
If your waiting for an Official Statements from the club dont hold your breath. Maybe if they do answer, we will find out if and when Bill Robson left the club.

TW

wot r u trying to say tony?
the club wont give statements??
could that constitute as being libelous towards the board, as when questioned, des often replies to me!!!
should this message be removed?!?!?!?!
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good

Offline njg4haven

• First Team Regular
  • Only 700k to go to purchase date
    • Cumbria's Top Band
Reply #5 on: 12 Jun 2007, 10:22:11 pm
If your waiting for an Official Statements from the club don't hold your breath. Maybe if they do answer, we will find out if and when Bill Robson left the club.

TW

Go on then tony as you seem all so clued up yet again, why has Bill Robson left the club.
Has he robbed the pride of 5, picked the team instead of rotherham or something worse
Come on let us know!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Or just maybe he couldn't balance the football and Rugby interests at the same time, lot of work for one man.
Just a stab in the dark
"To sin by silence makes cowards of men"   Ella Wilcox USA

Offline HavenWarrior

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #6 on: 12 Jun 2007, 10:31:52 pm
I dont know why he has left, but if the club can manage to remove his name from the programme then maybe they could put a statement in saying he has left.

We all dont have Inside Info fed to us, but as we all know, some people just cant keep quiet.

Also if you know why he left, you maybe know why the Gate between the Amatuers and the Rec was closed on Sunday.

TW

Offline njg4haven

• First Team Regular
    • Cumbria's Top Band
Reply #7 on: 12 Jun 2007, 10:41:55 pm
I didn't know why he has left, but if the club can manage to remove his name from the programme then maybe they could put a statement in saying he has left.

We all dont have Inside Info fed to us, but as we all know, some people just cant keep quiet.

Also if you know why he left, you maybe know why the Gate between the Amatuers and the Rec was closed on Sunday.

TW
Tony Contrary to what you may think, I didn;'t even know that he no longer worked for the club until I logged on 15 mins ago.
Why not phone 01946 692915 and ask???????
The difference is i do not insinuate things as you do ( a moderator of this forum )
Cambridge dictionary definition of moderator = An independent

Offline njg4haven

• First Team Regular
    • Cumbria's Top Band
Reply #8 on: 12 Jun 2007, 10:45:48 pm

TW

wot r u trying to say tony?
the club wont give statements??
could that constitute as being libelous towards the board, as when questioned, des often replies to me!!!
should this message be removed?!?!?!?!
And while I am logged on why have you not answered Big Macs question. Seems a fair challenge to me

Offline HavenWarrior

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #9 on: 12 Jun 2007, 10:58:51 pm
In my opinion, the clubs communication with the press and its fans is poor. When you do post anything you always get the same smart arses on here saying wait and see.

If my post is libelous im sure it will be removed.

And im not the one who mentioned the Pride of 5 money been robbed , is that libelous?

TW

Offline njg4haven

• First Team Regular
    • Cumbria's Top Band
Reply #10 on: 12 Jun 2007, 11:02:29 pm

And im not the one who mentioned the Pride of 5 money been robbed , is that libelous?

TW
It was a question to you not an allegation against him!!! big big difference.
Read some of your own previous posts

[/quote]

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #11 on: 12 Jun 2007, 11:30:36 pm
now now children play nice  ;D ;D ;D ;D
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline Maca

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #12 on: 13 Jun 2007, 08:31:22 am
Haven info is normaly in the whitehaven news or one of the rugby papers. Id have thort the site would be told first threw a email.

Offline HavenWarrior

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #13 on: 13 Jun 2007, 09:21:38 am
I have never once accused anyone of ROBBING the club, just for them to be OPEN and TRUTHFUL about where certain monies are been spent.

We all know the draw was first set up specifically for the Ground, but when all the talks of Ground Improvements been made, we needed more money.

The decision was taking obviously by the BOD to use this money to fund the Players Wages.

A statement telling people this would have been nice. Believe it or not some people seem to think we have a GOLDEN NEST EGG just sitting there, when we eventually get the plans and the ground improvements moving forward.

TW

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #14 on: 13 Jun 2007, 10:07:18 am
I have never once accused anyone of ROBBING the club, just for them to be OPEN and TRUTHFUL about where certain monies are been spent.

We all know the draw was first set up specifically for the Ground, but when all the talks of Ground Improvements been made, we needed more money.

The decision was taking obviously by the BOD to use this money to fund the Players Wages.

A statement telling people this would have been nice. Believe it or not some people seem to think we have a GOLDEN NEST EGG just sitting there, when we eventually get the plans and the ground improvements moving forward.

TW

and i believe you had the chance to put the question to the board at the clubs launch night in the marchon club and were very conspicuous by your silence!!!

perhaps its time to put your money where your mouth is?
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good