HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

James Coyle

Amanda · 104 · 4480

Offline just me

• Academy Star
Reply #90 on: 18 Aug 2016, 10:46:50 pm
Think if I was Workington I would beware of a backlash from our lads...it's like being caged for a while then given freedom to move..it could go either way , in our favour big time , or against us ,any thoughts.👍

Offline gmc66

• First Team Regular
Reply #91 on: 19 Aug 2016, 03:07:31 pm
Have i missed a thread here as im led to believe Thomas the Tank was informed to leave hand in hand with his brother?? just wondering  :o

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #92 on: 19 Aug 2016, 03:29:03 pm
Have i missed a thread here as im led to believe Thomas the Tank was informed to leave hand in hand with his brother?? just wondering  :o

wouldnt be surprised if both end up at hunslet.
born and bred haven.

Offline brianb

• First Team Backup
Reply #93 on: 19 Aug 2016, 04:05:14 pm
hunslet couldn't wait to get rid of them last time. :nod:

Offline havenselite

• First Team Regular
Reply #94 on: 19 Aug 2016, 04:08:54 pm
Looked pretty pally at oldham with a few in oldham gear and there fans were singing to james while he was walking over the pitch to get to his seat b4 te game
Up The Haven

Offline kiss the snake

• Fans Favourite
Reply #95 on: 19 Aug 2016, 04:36:22 pm
hunslet couldn't wait to get rid of them last time. :nod:
That's 100% not true Brian.

Offline theyrealloffref

• Academy Star
Reply #96 on: 19 Aug 2016, 05:01:53 pm
Think if I was Workington I would beware of a backlash from our lads...it's like being caged for a while then given freedom to move..it could go either way , in our favour big time , or against us ,any thoughts.👍

Town are an unchanged team for a few months and playing as a unit and with some grit , only one loanee and he has featured in every game since he signed a few months back , the majority are local lads or long term living local , home advantage another big plus .

Offline brianb

• First Team Backup
Reply #97 on: 19 Aug 2016, 06:15:55 pm
ask the staff behind the bar next time your there they will tell you they could not believe that we paid  hunslet as well.//

Offline spacecake

• Haven Legend
Reply #98 on: 19 Aug 2016, 06:23:14 pm
ask the staff behind the bar next time your there they will tell you they could not believe that we paid  hunslet as well.//
Thats what snakey is trying to say hunslet where only willing to let them go for a fair chunk of money you where saying hunslet couldn,t wait to get shot of the pair

Offline kiss the snake

• Fans Favourite
Reply #99 on: 19 Aug 2016, 06:53:47 pm
Needn't ask the staff behind the bar marra, I asked the director at the time.

Offline town4me

• First Team Regular
Reply #100 on: 19 Aug 2016, 07:06:27 pm

Town are an unchanged team for a few months and playing as a unit and with some grit , only one loanee and he has featured in every game since he signed a few months back , the majority are local lads or long term living local , home advantage another big plus .
the return of jarrad  stack is another plus too.

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #101 on: 19 Aug 2016, 08:32:21 pm
If he plays ..........nice to see you posting and Pm again after months of silence
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline havenrugbyfan88

• First Team Regular
  • lets create more memories
Reply #102 on: 19 Aug 2016, 08:45:28 pm

the return of jarrad  stack is another plus too.
They laughed at us last year when we signed them, I was there defending our corner. Fair to say they got the last laugh.

Offline cbandg01

• Top Try Scorer
  • Let's play to our strengths to create problems
Reply #103 on: 19 Aug 2016, 09:27:44 pm
New coach for me ...........Lee Doran.