HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Moving Forward

Offline Amanda

• First Team Backup
on: 19 Aug 2016, 09:56:57 am
Dave Allen, Scott Mc.Avoy, Craig Calvert and Carl Foster have stepped up to the mark and will form a collective to run the team for the remaining five games, starting with Workington Town away on Sunday.  There was a very positive meeting last night with the team and all concerned and every body realises the importance of this next game and the ones that will follow. We have a life line remaining and we have to grab it with all we have. A victory on Sunday will lift everyone's spirits and hopefully we can kick on from there. The lads will train on Saturday afternoon at 2.00.p.m. have a B.B.Q. and stay over on Saturday evening in order to be well rested for the game.

Amanda Hewer G.M.

Offline JHs Lad

• Academy Star
Reply #1 on: 19 Aug 2016, 10:14:12 am
Have you seen the weather forecast, could be a McDonald's

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #2 on: 19 Aug 2016, 10:14:27 am
coyle already gone and looking positive lets get to workington on sunday and get behind the lads and the last games after and see where that takes us.
come on haven
born and bred haven.

Offline lastmanstanding

• First Team Backup
Reply #3 on: 19 Aug 2016, 10:16:09 am
Finally some positives, let's all hope the players do what we have all expected all season and show what they are capable of.
Team to show us that they care about this club and us as supporters, come on the lads beat the Town and stay in this division

Offline Bransty Lad

• Academy Star
Reply #4 on: 19 Aug 2016, 10:31:24 am
Brilliant news. Come lads you can do this.

Offline AllezHaven

• First Team Backup
Reply #5 on: 19 Aug 2016, 10:58:22 am
This the most positive news I've heard in a long time. That is the sort of spirit that can get us over the line in more ways than one. Allez haven!!
Allez haven

Been supporting Haven since Gus Risman stood on my new mac. My ma gave me hell!

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #6 on: 19 Aug 2016, 11:12:26 am
Very positive,with maca out injured no doubt he will the eyes and ears in the stand ,and Allen should be captain.Not your conventional coaching setting uo but with 5 games to go it may just work,one thing coyles was right about is we have got our 2 toughest games out the way
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #7 on: 19 Aug 2016, 03:47:08 pm
Victory will give us a fighting chance especially if Swinton lose. Defeat and were definably doomed but at least theres positive news coming from the club