Online haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #16 on: 30 Aug 2016, 02:52:36 pm
1St 10 added to the list many thanks to jeff stephenson
born and bred haven.

Offline AllezHaven

• First Team Backup
Reply #17 on: 30 Aug 2016, 03:08:42 pm
Is this a replacement for the Square Deal which I think has about two hundred members. If so how do we find another three hundred plus if The Square Deal continues?
Allez haven

Been supporting Haven since Gus Risman stood on my new mac. My ma gave me hell!

Online haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #18 on: 30 Aug 2016, 03:12:44 pm
Is this a replacement for the Square Deal which I think has about two hundred members. If so how do we find another three hundred plus if The Square Deal continues?

This is not the square deal it has more prizes and a few bonuses for everyone that buys the each 50th the square deal belongs to the trust in haven who im sure will be plugging it soon dave
born and bred haven.

Online haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #19 on: 30 Aug 2016, 03:15:53 pm
2 from kevin oniel now added to the list i will add when i confirm with the buyer and payment on the way
Cheers kevin good luck marra
born and bred haven.

Offline kiss the snake

• Fans Favourite
Reply #20 on: 30 Aug 2016, 03:50:51 pm

This is not the square deal it has more prizes and a few bonuses for everyone that buys the each 50th the square deal belongs to the trust in haven who im sure will be plugging it soon dave
I can't see many people buying the square deal as well as the 300 club, people are going to buy the better offer which is the 300. Might as well wrap the square deal ( as it is now ) up.

Online haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #21 on: 30 Aug 2016, 03:57:16 pm

I can't see many people buying the square deal as well as the 300 club, people are going to buy the better offer which is the 300. Might as well wrap the square deal ( as it is now ) up.

Its up to the team at the trust in haven marra that if both do as well as each other the club benefits twice
born and bred haven.

Offline rockerlad

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #22 on: 30 Aug 2016, 03:58:42 pm

Think you have hit the nail on the head. There is only so many times the same supporters can put their hands in the pockets
Workington AFC - The Pride Of Cumbria
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/workingtonafc/
Football Score Cast - PM Me For Details

Online haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #23 on: 30 Aug 2016, 04:06:02 pm

Think you have hit the nail on the head. There is only so many times the same supporters can put their hands in the pockets

I do agree with your points marra i think both packages are good at the price and I will be buying on this for my family myself and will also buy into the square deal
born and bred haven.

Online haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #24 on: 30 Aug 2016, 05:38:54 pm
2 for simon taylor now added to the list cheers marra and good luck
born and bred haven.

Online haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #25 on: 30 Aug 2016, 05:56:26 pm
3 for andrew arlie now added to the list many thanks marra good luck pal thanks for the support again
born and bred haven.

Online haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #26 on: 30 Aug 2016, 06:19:41 pm
Maria drinkwater Matthew drinkwater and shaun drinkwater added to the list
born and bred haven.

Online haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #27 on: 30 Aug 2016, 06:23:24 pm
Many thanks to peter tyson taking 2 now added to the list good luck marra and thanks for the support again
born and bred haven.

Offline kiss the snake

• Fans Favourite
Reply #28 on: 30 Aug 2016, 06:25:10 pm
What number we on Shaun I'm not on list

Offline kiss the snake

• Fans Favourite
Reply #29 on: 30 Aug 2016, 06:26:07 pm
Just seen it can I have no 23 too please