HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Next match sign

Offline haven marra

• Academy Star
on: 18 Jun 2007, 07:19:49 pm
Who's in charge of the sign by the Castle pub that states the next match and KO time ????

I have just been into town and it still states Doncaster on friday 15th june, they have had all weekend to change it and nobody has bothered, its the busiest weekend in town and thousands will have past it and don't know we are playing Halifax this week in what will be our biggest game this season and our chance to get into a final.

This is laughable any team would have changed it after the Doncaster game, once again we are left looking like an amateur club.

Come on whoever is responsible get it sorted.

Monte2carlo

Reply #1 on: 18 Jun 2007, 07:23:42 pm
Haven Marra,

The fella who changes the sign has been running the supporters tent at the Festival all weekend. I'm sure champ will be changing it soon

monte

Offline haven marra

• Academy Star
Reply #2 on: 18 Jun 2007, 07:28:24 pm
Haven Marra,

The fella who changes the sign has been running the supporters tent at the Festival all weekend. I'm sure champ will be changing it soon

monte

Monte i am not getting at that guy inpaticular, im pointing out it was the busiest weekend in Town for years thousands will have passed the sign and looked.
It should of been changed by someone from the club right after the Donny game so the passers by would have seen it.
Its ok changing it now but the town will not be as busy for another 2 year, sadly i see it as a lost opportunity .
Surley you must agree with me on that.

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #3 on: 18 Jun 2007, 07:36:22 pm
Haven Marra,

monte

Monte i am not getting at that guy inpaticular, im pointing out it was the busiest weekend in Town for years thousands will have passed the sign and looked.
It should of been changed by someone from the club right after the Donny game so the passers by would have seen it.

i agree wid ya marra 100%
Its ok changing it now but the town will not be as busy for another 2 year, sadly i see it as a lost opportunity .
Surley you must agree with me on that.

Monte2carlo

Reply #4 on: 18 Jun 2007, 09:24:55 pm
I'll agree with you there

Yes it was a lost opportunity, why wasn't the Haven mascot walking aorund with pride of 5 lottery tickets, the list goes on. There was no official club merhandise at the festival.

3/10 must try harder.

The only Haven presance your the supporters club tent

10/10

Monte

Offline Maca

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #5 on: 18 Jun 2007, 09:33:21 pm
The reason nothing of Haven was getting sold because theres only one shop in town sells Haven stuff and if he don't want to do it thats that lol
 I can see your point about not promoting Haven more tho.