Oldham v Haven

Offline whitey12

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #15 on: 06 Sep 2016, 06:03:52 pm
They have been hammered 2 out of 3.  Good form? Lol

Offline nickhutchinson

• Academy Star
Reply #16 on: 09 Sep 2016, 01:21:06 pm
Don't think we need a team talk when u see what naylors been saying. We weren't great last week dewsbury were shocking and the week before we got beat by Halifax. Let's rub his face in it Oldham 12 haven 26

Offline theyrealloffref

• Academy Star
Reply #17 on: 09 Sep 2016, 04:32:04 pm
Naylor is right , the rams are shocking lately and they are very lucky their form held out until the past month or they would have been facing the drop . Fax have been struggling lately too and Oldham should have beaten them at the Shay but just got pipped in the last quarter of the match and were the better team up until then .
« Last Edit: 09 Sep 2016, 04:34:25 pm by theyrealloffref »

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #18 on: 09 Sep 2016, 04:37:43 pm
Naylor is right , the rams are shocking lately and they are very lucky their form held out until the past month or they would have been facing the drop . Fax have been struggling lately too and Oldham should have beaten them at the Shay but just got pipped in the last quarter of the match and were the better team up until then .

Aye they we're shocking at town 24.8 up and got men off and lost no credit to havens 56 points
born and bred haven.

Offline theyrealloffref

• Academy Star
Reply #19 on: 09 Sep 2016, 04:44:50 pm

Aye they we're shocking at town 24.8 up and got men off and lost no credit to havens 56 points
Town wre never going to win many games with Stack , Matty , B Phillips , Forrester etc injured long term and only one fit winger playing along with Olstrum on that two match ban and Sammut playing with a shoulder injury , admittedly town shouldnt have beaten the Rams but it proves how reckless and poor the rams now are , losing Callum on top of all the others cost us the game against you , a side full of Fax kids beat Haven and Oldham almost beat a full strength Fax at the Shay , I wouldnt be too optimistic marra

Offline Recre Faithful

• First Team Regular
Reply #20 on: 09 Sep 2016, 05:36:45 pm
Good god a very bitter and twisted Jambo would it really hurt you so much just to admit that haven hammered a full strength Dewsbury team and that to face facts that your beloved town are where they are for a reason and if we do go down so are we.
Whitehaven RLFC The real pride of cumbria

Remember not everything that talks with an Aussie accent is good enough to wear the Green & Gold

Offline noahrob

• Fans Favourite
Reply #21 on: 09 Sep 2016, 05:40:16 pm

Town wre never going to win many games with Stack , Matty , B Phillips , Forrester etc injured long term and only one fit winger playing along with Olstrum on that two match ban and Sammut playing with a shoulder injury , admittedly town shouldnt have beaten the Rams but it proves how reckless and poor the rams now are , losing Callum on top of all the others cost us the game against you , a side full of Fax kids beat Haven and Oldham almost beat a full strength Fax at the Shay , I wouldnt be too optimistic marra
     SOUR GRAPES.

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #22 on: 09 Sep 2016, 06:54:26 pm
Oh dear we should have beat you at DP in the league,we should have beat swinton away ,we should have beat fax at home in the league ,dions no try v fev to get us back in the game was a try.,if Jessie hadn't been playing on one leg for 6 weeks etc etc ...that's rugby we have all had injuries ,we played eagles at home with 15 players and 2 subs who were never going to feature and no DR  .Difference is when it's come to the business end we had players coming back while you had players getting injured.Both squads were way too light for this league and DR can be your saviour or your downfall.You gambled mega bucks on one player,we gambled on DR ,both coaches should have gone mid season and if so both would be safe by now

Again that's all rugby and nothing any other club hasn't gone through
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline theyrealloffref

• Academy Star
Reply #23 on: 09 Sep 2016, 07:32:19 pm
without Dion , Jessie , Forster , Gore and Alan you wouldn't have stood a chance against any of the clubs you beat , thats the reality of the key players Town have missed due to long term injury at the back end of the season and you know it .

Offline davo5

• First Team Regular
Reply #24 on: 09 Sep 2016, 07:43:35 pm
without Dion , Jessie , Forster , Gore and Alan you wouldn't have stood a chance against any of the clubs you beat , thats the reality of the key players Town have missed due to long term injury at the back end of the season and you know it .

It's jam4 me in disguise !!

Offline town4me

• First Team Regular
Reply #25 on: 09 Sep 2016, 08:05:35 pm

It's jam4 me in disguise !!
i will try and bring this thread back on topic. A lot at stake on sunday. Oldham 24 haven 18. Home advantage to prevail.

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #26 on: 09 Sep 2016, 09:08:02 pm
Now there's a surprise ,town 4me me in haven defeat prediction shock
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline cbandg01

• Top Try Scorer
  • Let's play to our strengths to create problems
Reply #27 on: 09 Sep 2016, 10:16:15 pm
Town are down....so if we stay up it's a plus for our near neighbours........ it gives them something positive to aspire to next season.
Every club needs another to look up to.

It's a while since we needed to look up to town achievements however.

Sorry....a couple of glasses of wine have made me a bit philosophical and hopeful.

Offline town4me

• First Team Regular
Reply #28 on: 09 Sep 2016, 10:26:37 pm
Town are down....so if we stay up it's a plus for our near neighbours........ it gives them something positive to aspire to next season.
Every club needs another to look up to.

It's a while since we needed to look up to town achievements however.

Sorry....a couple of glasses of wine have made me a bit philosophical and hopeful.
it gives us something posotive as you will struggle again as we did before the eventual  drop and we will be a year in advance  of development .

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #29 on: 09 Sep 2016, 10:58:13 pm
You hope it will the last time we wer in separate divisions was when it took you many years to join us in the championship u forget bar one season we have been in this league a long time it could be the same again