Reply #30 on: 12 Jun 2007, 11:45:36 pm
possibly, but then why play him in the 21s

popularsider

Reply #31 on: 12 Jun 2007, 11:46:54 pm
sicey sorted his knee out its the fact DR doesnt like him he wont play him

Offline Martin

• First Team Backup
Reply #32 on: 13 Jun 2007, 01:37:25 pm
As I have said before the reason that Carl has had a dip in form is that he was told to stick to the game plan or he wouldn't get a game........ Carl's natural game doesn't match the game plan hence the problems we have seen.

I am not saying that DR needs to be sacked or anything stupid like that but he has to realise that his "game plan" dosen't work against an opposition that have got it sussed, like Leigh on Sunday. We need to break up play put the opposition on the back foot, 4 drives down the middle, try to spread it on the 5th then kick aint working. In an interview today DR is still saying that the players didn't carry out the training field moves, the fact is that they were not allowed to execute the game plan by a more enthused team. If you only have to set your defence up for a drive down the middle its very easy to repel our props which is what we have been seeing all season apart from the Catalan Dragons game.

Offline haven marra

• Academy Star
Reply #33 on: 13 Jun 2007, 05:11:40 pm
i see where you are coming from HH, but why should the coach have to apologise to a player who has lost his form. Carl Sice will be back when he is mentally and physically fit, me thinks until them he will be playing u21 or a reserve grade player

Monte

So by your reckoning monte if your out of form you should not be picked.

Rudd
R. Jackson
Lester
These are all out of form but still play

A while ago Calvert was playing rubbish granted he plays better now but then he should havwe been dropped but wasn't.

WHITEHAVENHERO

Reply #34 on: 13 Jun 2007, 05:15:08 pm
Here, Here form comes and goes.

popularsider

Reply #35 on: 13 Jun 2007, 07:34:22 pm
as the old saying goes

form is temporary
class is permanant

and sice is class

The Grim Reaper!

Reply #36 on: 13 Jun 2007, 08:22:48 pm
Only one thing is certain. You can count on me showing up one day!

WHITEHAVENHERO

Reply #37 on: 13 Jun 2007, 08:25:19 pm
NOT FOR A LONG TIME YET ME HOPES  ;D