HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Your just not good enough for top flight RL. Live with it.

Guest · 16 · 2197

Yourhavingalaugh

I have sat and watched this forum for quite a while now. I can not hold my tongue no longer. Only thing you people want to do is argue with each other. Us other club fans love it. In house discontent it's BRILLIANT. How do you expect to go places with a team like you have. Your a good National 1 mid table team.  WH is correct when he says you will never be anything else with out investment. If I was a club fan of Whitehaven I would want to see a break down of the clubs finances. Because 2 grand finals and top contenders for 3 seasons and you got nothing in the coffers. Sounds like another Castleford one hand not knowing what the other is doing. As for Dave Rotherham Leigh had his game plan worked out 5 mins after coming onto the field. Lets just see how good you are on Friday against Doncaster. Widnes never came out of 2nd gear and beat them very easily. You have to put a better score on Doncaster then Widnes did to make every one watching this forum like me think you are serious contenders again. But do not be surprised my friends if Donny's turn you bunch over. Because all I see at the Minette is a coach who is running around like a headless chicken. and we all know your coach and players do not get on. Especially this Sise guy. I can remember seeing him play and he was like a monkey greased up a right fast little slippery bugger. No one could get a hand on him.
Half your team to be truth full are either not good enough or past there sell by date.you got a winger who can burn up the pitch that no one could catch, but do you use him, do you Heller's like.  Chop the dead wood out. Loose the sentimentality for players who have been goos servants in the past. You have at best a handfull of good players. But it is time to look to your future.
I would rather go bust trying to be a top contender then sit being an also ran. Get your self a full time team who want to go into Super League. And if you Carny do that it is time to merge and have a club from Cumbria that want to compeat in Super League.
How do you expext commitment and loyalty from part timers who have full time jobs. Its never going to happen. This s pocket money for them and they know if they reach and win a grand final that 2/3Rd's of them will be dropped. Because I bet you would find the money for new players then.
Super League your having a laugh me thinks![/b]
« Last Edit: 13 Jun 2007, 05:39:34 pm by MrsHavenWarrior »

Offline Maca

• Top Try Scorer
I said that at the start of the season and was told wait and see come june.
yes the dead wood should go new players in and if we dont get in the SL sell and start with some new local players as we cant go anywhere when the doors are shut anyway.

Offline champ

• First Team Backup
I have sat and watched this forum for quite a while now. I can not hold my tongue no longer. Only thing you people want to do is argue with each other. Us other club fans love it. In house discontent it's BRILLIANT. How do you expect to go places with a team like you have. Your a good National 1 mid table team.  WH is correct when he says you will never be anything else with out investment. If I was a club fan of Whitehaven I would want to see a break down of the clubs finances. Because 2 grand finals and top contenders for 3 seasons and you got nothing in the coffers. Sounds like another Castleford one hand not knowing what the other is doing. As for Dave Rotherham Leigh had his game plan worked out 5 mins after coming onto the field. Lets just see how good you are on Friday against Doncaster. Widnes never came out of 2nd gear and beat them very easily. You have to put a better score on Doncaster then Widnes did to make every one watching this forum like me think you are serious contenders again. But do not be surprised my friends if Donny's turn you bunch over. Because all I see at the Minette is a coach who is running around like a headless chicken. and we all know your coach and players do not get on. Especially this Sise guy. I can remember seeing him play and he was like a monkey greased up a right fast little slippery bugger. No one could get a hand on him.
Half your team to be truth full are either not good enough or past there sell by date.you got a winger who can burn up the pitch that no one could catch, but do you use him, do you Heller's like.  Chop the dead wood out. Loose the sentimentality for players who have been goos servants in the past. You have at best a handfull of good players. But it is time to look to your future.
I would rather go bust trying to be a top contender then sit being an also ran. Get your self a full time team who want to go into Super League. And if you Carny do that it is time to merge and have a club from Cumbria that want to compeat in Super League.
How do you expext commitment and loyalty from part timers who have full time jobs. Its never going to happen. This s pocket money for them and they know if they reach and win a grand final that 2/3Rd's of them will be dropped. Because I bet you would find the money for new players then.
And your name would be?

Offline Jaypeet

• Academy Star
and the club he supports would be?
God this is a long tunnel...........and its getting longer by the minute!

Offline shavenhaven

• Academy Star
And your name would be?

Does it matter what his name is ???? Alot of what he says is true.

WHITEHAVENHERO

It shows you how bad we are and what the other clubs think about us anyway, Seems we ain't feared no more. He or She as it spot on either way you look at it. I would not go as far as to call him a headless chicken, Headless Clown maybe!
Well said who ever you are?

Offline champ

• First Team Backup
And your name would be?

Does it matter what his name is ???? Alot of what he says is true.
Matters very much.  First post and no name or team.  Could it be our freind from Widnes again stirring things up.

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend

with that comment it must be a widnes fan...look at them if they dont go up this year they will go bust and will not be playing at the HS....is that what we want for haven

no thanks
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline HavenMascot

• Fans Favourite
his name is yourhavingalaugh and he supports widnes cas leigh or town

"Born A Haven Supporter, I Am A Haven Supporter, I'll Die A Haven Supporter, My Spirit Will Be A Haven Supporter, I Will Be A Haven Supporter No Matter What! Am A PROUD Haven Fan No Matter What! Haven Through Thick & Thin!"

Yourhavingalaugh

his name is yourhavingalaugh and he supports widnes cas leigh or town

I am from Widnes, I married a marra, I support  Widnes and Haven. My dad played for  Widnes & Wigan in the 80's
Who am I. Well thats for me to know and you guy's not too loll.

Monte2carlo

Wierdnes lost tonight  ;D The dream team were undone by a 46year old ex donny player, i loved every minute of it. Face the facts yes you will probably get to th G/F but it will be 4th time unlucky for your coach. when are you going to accept that Steve Mac has no plan B

Monte

Offline havendan

• Global Moderator
  • First Team Backup
  • Whoop whoop
Wierdnes lost tonight  ;D The dream team were undone by a 46year old ex donny player, i loved every minute of it. Face the facts yes you will probably get to th G/F but it will be 4th time unlucky for your coach. when are you going to accept that Steve Mac has no plan B

Monte

Weren't we?   :-X
You are really a superfan amongst super fans in fact your the no.1 fan in Cumbria. Congratulations.

Offline THE REAPER

• Academy Signing

Monte

You had no plan whatsoever never mind plan B. I read on a previous post this MONTE thinks he knows a thing or three. Would like to hear his suggestions on what he would do before I condemn him as a MUPPET or WISE MAN. Heres your chance marra.  ???
« Last Edit: 16 Jun 2007, 05:05:02 pm by THE REAPER »

Offline Maca

• Top Try Scorer
Looks like this site is heading the marra forum way ::)

Monte2carlo

Dal Macca,

Your right,

Monte