HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Alex Rowe

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
on: 15 Jun 2007, 10:08:45 pm
Definatly  stand  out  player  for  Doncaster.  We  looked  into  signing  him  a few  weeks  ago  and  maybe  could  have  got  his  signature  but  he  wanted  too  much.  Another  try  would  be  nice.  We  need  another  prop  and  he  could  fit  the  bill ;)

popularsider

Reply #1 on: 15 Jun 2007, 10:24:24 pm
i wasnt impressed with him. 3rd man in the tackle all the time looks as fit as baynes did for a full timer ok got a good offload but no thanks

Online brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #2 on: 15 Jun 2007, 11:08:30 pm
i wasnt impressed with him. 3rd man in the tackle all the time looks as fit as baynes did for a full timer ok got a good offload but no thanks

your joking..he made most of the yards for them offloaded all the time...he cant be on a kings ransom now at donny...id be tempted to make him another offer for the rest of the season

he would deffo do a good job for us
THE MULLET IS BACK

popularsider

Reply #3 on: 15 Jun 2007, 11:27:52 pm
he was the 3rd man in every tackle and the number 10 for donny made more yards

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #4 on: 15 Jun 2007, 11:32:56 pm
he was the 3rd man in every tackle and the number 10 for donny made more yards

Sorry  Popularsider  but  you  must  have been  watching  a  different  game  to  us.

He  was  awesome  in  a  poor  side.  He  made  good  yards  and  offloaded  the  ball.  Someone  like  him  could  be  the  difference  between  finishing  2nd  or  5th.

Offline HavenWarrior

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #5 on: 15 Jun 2007, 11:41:49 pm
If he was there NO 8 he was awesome, i would say the best player on the pitch, made good yards every time, always trying to off load .

TW

popularsider

Reply #6 on: 15 Jun 2007, 11:49:48 pm
sorry but me and about 30 other people in the kells end didnt think he was that good

fats bull jacko are all better than him

Offline Rob_Haven

• First Team Regular
Reply #7 on: 16 Jun 2007, 12:38:51 am
Definatly  stand  out  player  for  Doncaster.  We  looked  into  signing  him  a few  weeks  ago  and  maybe  could  have  got  his  signature  but  he  wanted  too  much.  Another  try  would  be  nice.  We  need  another  prop  and  he  could  fit  the  bill ;)

wanted too much? so donny who are on the bones of there ars? can afford him and we cant?
ANCIENT AND LOYAL

Online brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #8 on: 16 Jun 2007, 07:55:06 am
If he was there NO 8 he was awesome, i would say the best player on the pitch, made good yards every time, always trying to off load .

TW

he was there no8 and your spot on
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline recregoer

• Academy Star
Reply #9 on: 16 Jun 2007, 12:38:26 pm
He had a good game. He's played well everytime we've played them and if he plays like that every week he's definately one of the stand out props in this division. It's just a shame that when we made an approach he asked a crazy amount of money and other things. He's also made some useful offloads but i suppose that would be coached out of him if he played for us  ;)