HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Great News about New Stand

WHITEHAVENHERO

Reply #30 on: 23 Jun 2007, 12:04:28 pm
But like I asked and got no reply. IS THERE A SEATING PLAN? or do we just get a seat anywhere. I would like to think if me and my marras bought seats, we coulkd at least sit togeather, not spread out all over the stand

Offline African exile

• First Team Backup
Reply #31 on: 23 Jun 2007, 12:12:28 pm
Does anyone know how many have been sold so far?
If it's a girl they're naming her Sigourney after an actress, if it's a boy the 're naming him Rodney after Dave

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #32 on: 23 Jun 2007, 12:18:13 pm
But like I asked and got no reply. IS THERE A SEATING PLAN? or do we just get a seat anywhere. I would like to think if me and my marras bought seats, we coulkd at least sit togeather, not spread out all over the stand

didnt think u would be getting one old boy 

Offline Maca

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #33 on: 23 Jun 2007, 01:40:32 pm
try going together when buying the seats and ask to put together.

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #34 on: 23 Jun 2007, 03:14:15 pm

buying a seat does not guarantee you to sit in that particular seat
you can only actually use the seat if, having already forked out 100 quid to buy it, you then stump up another 100 odd for a season ticket!
i assume you will be able to pick whichever seat you want to have your name on it

if somebody else buys a season ticket and wants the one with your name on then its tough, you wont get to sit in it!
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good

Offline Keith

• Fans Favourite
Reply #35 on: 23 Jun 2007, 03:40:24 pm
It seems a big ask to expect 1,000 people (around more than half the average attendance) to pay up ?100 to have a little plate with your name on, screwed on to a seat, that could be broken off inside a season!!! with no guarantee that you could be sitting on it!!!!     
« Last Edit: 23 Jun 2007, 08:53:56 pm by Keith »
Keith - Haven Legend previously a former Haven Immortal!!!

WHITEHAVENHERO

Reply #36 on: 23 Jun 2007, 05:12:31 pm

didnt think u would be getting one old boy 

YOUR CRUISING FOR A BRUISING YOU ARE.. I'M STILL BIG ENOUGH TO GIVE YOU A DIG IN THE LUG LITTLE BOY.
ANYWAY SOME ONE AS ALREADY BATTERED YOU AROUND WHITEHAVE FOR A WEEK WITH A UGLY STICK
:P ;D

Offline Jaypeet

• Academy Star
Reply #37 on: 06 Jul 2007, 03:59:36 pm
Can we have an update on how many seats have been sold to date please!
God this is a long tunnel...........and its getting longer by the minute!