HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Conor Holliday

Offline roxy274

• Academy Star
Reply #15 on: 11 Feb 2017, 10:15:37 pm
Listen pal i get his stats every week
Gateshead g as me 12 carries 3rd most carries 24 tackles made 3rd most tackler
Workington game 11 carries 22 tackles made
He helps the forwards out by taking the 1st or 2nd ball in on the first 2 tackles
He gets told to stay out wide on the wing as the structure of the team
That's what the forwards are there for to make the hard yards and get the team on the front foot
Like I've said he's a out and out centre potentially in the future a second row but he gets stuck on the wing do we see JJP or Chris Taylor being put on the wing
Last point 8 tries from 15 starts last season all in the centre 3rd top try scorer
End of rant cause stats don't lie cause I see them every week

Stats don't lie - and you would be hard pressed to defend any of the players stats in the four friendlies we have played.150+ points conceded - I note you haven't bothered with number of missed tackles or points conceded on that side ?  anyhow they must try better Mr Holiday :D

Offline roxy274

• Academy Star
Reply #16 on: 11 Feb 2017, 10:17:05 pm
Listen pal i get his stats every week
Gateshead g as me 12 carries 3rd most carries 24 tackles made 3rd most tackler
Workington game 11 carries 22 tackles made
He helps the forwards out by taking the 1st or 2nd ball in on the first 2 tackles
He gets told to stay out wide on the wing as the structure of the team
That's what the forwards are there for to make the hard yards and get the team on the front foot
Like I've said he's a out and out centre potentially in the future a second row but he gets stuck on the wing do we see JJP or Chris Taylor being put on the wing
Last point 8 tries from 15 starts last season all in the centre 3rd top try scorer
End of rant cause stats don't lie cause I see them every week

Stats don't lie - and you would be hard pressed to defend any of the players stats in the four friendlies we have played.150+ points conceded - I note you haven't bothered with number of missed tackles or points conceded on that side ?  anyhow they must try better Mr Holiday :D being STUCK on the wing can be a damming mindset !!!!!

Offline just me

• Academy Star
Reply #17 on: 11 Feb 2017, 10:39:19 pm
first Home game against our old enemy points to prove not just from players but playing staff coach BOD even cotter has issues with them lot ....ffs just win it lads please..