HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Official Squad 2017

Brow Lad · 182 · 12388

Offline haven09

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #15 on: 28 Sep 2016, 06:11:58 pm
Club needs to sort Chris Taylor out asap he has agreed verbally to stay been waitin over 2 weeks now to have the contract put infront of him to sign can't see him holding out much longer when he has several clubs chasing him including batley

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #16 on: 28 Sep 2016, 06:25:49 pm
Club needs to sort Chris Taylor out asap he has agreed verbally to stay been waitin over 2 weeks now to have the contract put infront of him to sign can't see him holding out much longer when he has several clubs chasing him including batley
I don't think they do,while Chris has been solid for us I think holiday plus another local should be our centres next season with jjp playing second row and back up centre.if we are only having 3 travellers as rumoured then we have 2 and the third needs to be a stand out signing
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #17 on: 28 Sep 2016, 06:40:41 pm
Sorry yes we have Kurtis Quinn as well. These 6 are definite signed contracts there will be a lot more to follow.

Amanda
Would be awesome if we could tie Dave Allen down again as he will tear this league to shreds but will be very hard to do but would do everything I could and fast

Offline P. Ennis

• Academy Signing
Reply #18 on: 28 Sep 2016, 06:47:18 pm
been talking to curtis in the new workington gym says hes excited to get into playing again

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #19 on: 28 Sep 2016, 06:52:35 pm
Allen going to hunslet with coyle
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline brianb

• First Team Backup
Reply #20 on: 28 Sep 2016, 07:10:23 pm
Curtis who ?

Offline spacecake

• Haven Legend
Reply #21 on: 28 Sep 2016, 07:28:33 pm
agree with you marra wouldn't cost an arm and a leg and he loves it up here and wants to stay plus he's only about 23 or 24

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #22 on: 28 Sep 2016, 07:46:29 pm
I speak to Chris sometimes on twitter and he really wants to stay here he does love whitehaven a lot

Offline 1873

• Academy Star
Reply #23 on: 28 Sep 2016, 08:56:28 pm
So locals from the current squad who haven't signed yet or officially left to go elsewhere are :

Brockbank
Newton
Riley
Fox
Calvert
McCavoy

Probably missed one of two

Offline CUMBRIAN BOY

• First Team Regular
Reply #24 on: 28 Sep 2016, 08:59:00 pm
if Brocky re signs Foxy will follow,

Offline spacecake

• Haven Legend
Reply #25 on: 28 Sep 2016, 08:59:15 pm
So locals from the current squad who haven't signed yet or officially left to go elsewhere are :

Brockbank
Newton
Riley
Fox
Calvert
McCavoy

Jordan Burns I know coyle pi55ed.him off last.season great la player rapid turn of pace.he should be one of the first names on the team sheet next season if we can persuade him to sign back on for us

Offline davo5

• First Team Regular
Reply #26 on: 28 Sep 2016, 09:34:20 pm

Brockbank
Newton
Riley
Fox
Calvert
McCavoy

Jordan Burns I know coyle pi55ed.him off last.season great la player rapid turn of pace.he should be one of the first names on the team sheet next season if we can persuade him to sign back on for us
[/quote

Time to give Jordan a run in his natural centre position,even more so if we are not signing Taylor

Offline jammy dodger

• Top Try Scorer
  • Readers are Leaders
Reply #27 on: 28 Sep 2016, 10:53:01 pm
I liked him at FB, definitely has all the attributes. He just needs persuading that as long as he is on form he won't be dropped
"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great."

Offline Red Devil

• Academy Star
Reply #28 on: 29 Sep 2016, 10:23:26 pm
Heard to day Fozzy is struggling to get the local lads to resign and new locals to sign it's going to be tough.

Offline 1873

• Academy Star
Reply #29 on: 30 Sep 2016, 12:46:26 am
Coz they don't want to play for a kid that's why they aren't re-signing. 24. Really hope it works out and trying to be positive but I think this has disaster written all over it.