Amanda · 22 · 1602

Offline havenfan

• Academy Star
Reply #15 on: 13 Oct 2016, 08:01:57 pm
Fantastic news . Could easily walk into most championship teams

Offline roxy274

• Academy Star
Reply #16 on: 13 Oct 2016, 08:25:34 pm
Quality player . Been hoping for this for three weeks - will rip champ one to bits. We are moving quickly , I bet the end of last season really has got the bit between these guys teeth. Are we still going to have DR as well?

Offline havenselite

• First Team Regular
Reply #17 on: 13 Oct 2016, 08:27:58 pm
Quality player . Been hoping for this for three weeks - will rip champ one to bits. We are moving quickly , I bet the end of last season really has got the bit between these guys teeth. Are we still going to have DR as well?

Hope DR as gone, ruined our relationsship with some of our local players
Up The Haven

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #18 on: 13 Oct 2016, 08:28:05 pm
Hope not

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #19 on: 13 Oct 2016, 08:32:39 pm

Agree get rid of DR and go for loans or I'd rather have players on trial for 4 games to see if they and the club can gel
THE MULLET IS BACK

Online spacecake

• Haven Legend
Reply #20 on: 13 Oct 2016, 08:35:56 pm

i hope it's gone aswell but I wouldn't say no to Ted Chappelhow on loan for season ince and Chamberlain done well last season but unless Craig Calvert is gonna miss large bits of the season we won't need them this year . Be good to see how good kurt maudling goes could ease him in the easier games against the new teams

Offline lastmanstanding

• First Team Backup
Reply #21 on: 13 Oct 2016, 10:28:20 pm
Just seen James Holland has signed, another big forward